Recommend a Good Western

Has anyone ever seen A Gunfight? It starred Kirk Douglas and Johnny Cash as two old gunslingers who want to be friends instead of killing each other. I caught the first half on AMC years ago but had to leave before the end, and it doesn’t look like it ever came out on DVD. From the title and the imdb description it sounds like eventually a gunfight occurs. From what I remember, the dialogue was sparse and good, and the acting was incredible…I kept trying to figure out who the actor across from Kirk was and why he sounded so familiar. Johnny was even better here than that Columbo guest role where he played an Evil Johnny Cash.

Edit: It looks like A Gunfight was uploaded to Johnny Cash’s TheJohnnyCashChannel’s Channel on YouTube. It’s pretty good for being such a stock Western. Since it was made in 1971, there are some hints of nudity and adult situations, and a few stronger cuss words than John Wayne used. The set looks like any number of generic Wild West studio sets, and the cinematography is flat and boring. I really liked the leads, and while many of the supporting characters were stereotypes they feel like real people with real problems and emotions.