Recommend me a book lamp (That is good for bedreading!)

So, I have some light issues. My normal couch chair is in the middle of the room, and a lamp there would be out of place. I also don’t have any good light in the bedroom, meaning anything other than kindle reading is difficult.

I did read about clip on lamps though, and am curious - does anyone have any experience with these or can recommend any? They are extremely cheap I see, which makes me wary.

Any input would be recommended!

Sincerely
The book reader!

I put a little LED clip-on lamp on my Kindle’s case. Works great. Dunno about regular books.

I used to use the clip on lights on my kindle until i got a back lit kindle. Cost a few quid and work well enough.

I use a clip-on LED lamp for reading in bed. Got it 5 years ago and no trouble since. Looks like the exact one I bought doesn’t exist any more but I’m sure you can find many other similar versions.

I like this one (It is rechargeable and very lite in weight)

Thanks - I bought this, and forgot all about purchasing from the US amazon site is liable to be tolled!

I wish mine were rechargeable. Damn AAA batteries!

The clip on that thing is too small for my Kindle though.

If your Kindle has a cover you can clip it to that. At least I remember doing that before they included the lights on the newer models.

And it arrived, and it is glorious! thanks! Works just the way I wanted it to!

I am glad you you like it!