Recommend me a co-op shooter for the PS4

So, we played Far Cry 5 for a long while last night, we both enjoyed it very much, right up until the point where we were suddenly, right in the middle of a conversation linked to the main quest ffs, teleported away to watch a cutscene and play a scripted scenario, only to end up in a totally different part of the map. WTF??? Is this going to happen all the time???

Anyway, I’d better take this to the Far Cry 5-thread, and no worries: we still like the gameplay and will definitely continue to play, but how on earth can anyone at Ubisoft have thought this was a good idea?

It was very diversive when people played it - its the story bits that takes place like this. It usually happens a few times in each area, and thats it.

Is FC5 the one where they pull you away into a cell where you have to run a damned timed arcade test? (in of of the regions?) I hated that with a passion.

Yeah, that’s the one. The trial in itself: fine, somewhat fun even. Tthe fact that they started it right in the middle of a conversation: ridiculous…

Division 2 or Earth Defense Force 5 would be my recommendation. Doesn’t get much better for mindless crazy fun than EDF 5!