Recommendations for a hosting site for multiple wordpress domains

I have 3 wordpress sites with domain names. In the good old days, I could forward the domains to WP for about $10 a year. Now, it looks like they want me to sign up for a paid plan of $60-96/year.

That made we wonder if there is a good hosting site I can park multiple domains at for about that. Unfortunately all my google searches are 123greathosting.com.

My only real requirement is they set up the WP site.

I’ve been using Spiral Hosting (formerly SpeedySparrow) for this purpose for about 5 years now. They have one of those configurator tools for installing common software like WordPress, shopping carts, etc., in the web management portal (cPanel).

Then again, my hosting plan is like $48/year, so, you know, not a significant savings over what you’re balking at, but it doesn’t seem to mind things like multi-domain usage.

That does look better, actually. One of my domains is grandfathered into the old WP plan, but $59/year for multiple domains sounds good.

Thanks!

At my host it’s $1.99 per month for the first year, plus a free domain. After the first billing cycle (up to 5 years) the price goes up and the domain costs extra. It supports cPanel, Wordpress, Weebly, and other stuff.

https://www.webhostingpad.com/hosting/index.html