Red Dead Redemption 2 - For a Few Redemptions More

Correct, you had to look really closely, he was out of frame for most of the shot.

OH! I know…You have to play the whole game as that agent disguised as a bush.

I couldn’t bring myself to uninstall yet, so I hunted the legendary bear and sold him to the trapper.

Edit: Never mind. I didn’t realize I had a map in my satchel with the locations.

I see the location for a legendary wolf on my map. How do we learn about the locations of the other legendary animals? Are we just supposed to roam the lands and find them or do we get info in game about them?

That’s how I learned. If there’s another way I’m unfamiliar with it.

I don’t remember where or how I got it, but I’m pretty sure I have a map of legendary animals. I’m guessing it’s probably part of the Naturalist role.

-Tom

And Now, for Something Completely Different

Was that the movie in which one sketch the couple goes to a restaurant and the guy mentions to the waiter that the fork at one of the place settings is a bit dirty, and it’s escalated by the staff into a tragedy of epic proportions? I was wiping away tears, I was laughing so hard.

I’m picking up a couple of AAA titles to give my new gaming rig a good workout and RDR2 seems to be a prime candidate (and it’s on Steam sale right now). Is the Ultimate Edition worthwhile for an additional $20, or is the Standard Edition good enough? I only care about single player content, and it looks like the Ultimate Edition only adds a few (unique?) items plus one side mission.

From the list of extras, I can’t see the Ultimate Edition adding anything other than a quick leg up and a bit of extra content. There is so much content in the game that a few extra robbery missions aren’t worth it, and the extra gear will obsolete a lot of the initial gear quests. IMHO save your $20.

Get standard.

Copy that, thanks to you both. Bonus gear that supersedes early gear gains is a definite downside for me. A major part of my (everyone’s?) enjoyment of these games is when you find gear that is better than what you already have. That upgrade feeling is always a rush.

Finally managed to play through all of this. Watchi g the credits. It’s dusty in here. No you’re crying. Not me.

What a beautiful game. So well written. I loved and cared for those characters. I enjoyed the land so much, the wilderness of it. Not regretting buying an xbox x and 60" oled for this ;)

Finally grabbed this on XSX for 20 bucks. Installing now.

Envious, I wish I could play it again for the first time. It has been 4 years since I played it and I still remember too much to replay it.

Such a great game. Right up there with Witcher 3 in writing, world building etc. Not as consistently good, but the good parts are good. It’s also really pretty, just a great place to be.

Yeah, for me it is Rockstar’s magnum opus. I wish they gave it as much care as CDP gave Witcher 3. I would love some Sadie focused expansion, nextgen update, all that.

Having RDR2 stuck at 30fps on consoles is a crime.

They sorta did if you consider Online as in scope for your definition of care. But yeah, story and other expansions to the core game would have been nice.

Yeah I don’t, online holds no interest for me. But from what I read Rockstar pretty much abandoned RDR2 online as well, in favour of GTAV Online.

Got to my first real camp today. Gave myself a nice shave and headed into town. Not bad. Not bad at all.