Relic's Space Marine

Noice!

Oh wow, my already existing copy of Space Marine got auto-upgraded to this new Anniversary Edition. Time to reinstall and see what the Emperor hath bestowed upon me.

I played on Xbox :( Only stopped playing because they gave up on balancing multiplayer. It was soooo fun, but devastators were so good if I recall.

Huh, I was looking through my backlog earlier today thinking about how much I enjoyed this game. Anyone know if all the DLCs in the anniversary edition multiplayer or is there any single player stuff in there? May be worth a reinstall.

Thanks for pointing this out!

I played through the single-player campaign and dabbled in some multiplayer when this first came out. Didn’t really follow what the DLCs added.

Now there’s a horde mode? I need to look into this.

I loaded this up because of the Anniversary Edition and to my delight it seems to support super ultra wide (32:9). How is it this 10 year old game does this but not most games today? I have to jump through hoops to make Fallout 76 and Warhammer: Inquisitor support that resolution.

The Emperor provides.

Same here. But I checked Steam, and I own the anniversary edition there as well, apparently. It must have been part of a bundle or something.

Does it unlock all of the wargear gated behind multiplayer achievements?

I fired this up again after an extremely long hiatus and got stuck exactly where I remember getting stuck before, namely at the crazy pants difficulty spike that occurs at (I presume) the end of the first chapter-- you’re covering the guy who’s pushing the massive sabotaged shell into place so the big gun is destroyed.

I can’t even play it on easy. The little explodey guys get me every time.

BTW there doesn’t seem to be an FoV setting or alternate controller layouts. I can’t get used to hitting RB for reload.