Removing Duct Tape from a Car

Speaking as someone who lives inside the beltway, out your way vs. inside the beltway is like the different between living in the Bay Area and living in Modesto or Fresno or Bakersfield.

Or, put another way, I think you’re at least equidistant from West Virginia and DC. :)

Just swing out this way next time we have a Qt3 get together – we DCers promise not to screw up your bumperstickers.

(Also, I should note that I posted my previous bumper stick suggestion before reading Bill’s thread on the pedophile ring being busted – which makes my joke in really bad taste).

I always wondered about those. If I was a cop, I’d be kind of insulted that someone thinks they’re getting off easy because of a sticker.

I get those in the mail for giving money to the police union benevolence funds or whatever they are, but I just throw them away. Lots of people are also hostile to cops, and I don’t want to invoke their ire or prejudice either.

They have little effect. What you need is a retired sheriff’s dept. sticker. Course, then you might have some explaining to do when actually pulled over.

So yah, I was indeed able to just pull it off and there was no damage, the sticker is still proudly and tackily ornamenting my bumper.

My car is now parked in such a manner that if someone decides to fuck with it again, I’ll be able to see it from my apartment.

Unless it’s a duct tape ninja.

then she’ll spot the bicycle…