REQUEST: Here's how you can help support Quarter to Three (and get a CUSTOM TAG doing it!)

Awe yeah Tom has a new post up on Patreon for supporters, I take 1% credit for the end part of it.

Apparently somebody is gunning for the 2020 MVP.

The missing pinned threads at the top of this forum is messing up my equilibrium.

Apparently reviews matter in… hell?

satan

Haha- the review submission video just went up featuring a screenshot inspired by yours truly. Can’t wait to watch @tomchick

Edit: Oh, its a post.

Ah good old Deus Ex, as I recall that was Tom’s GOTY for 1999.

I heard it has visceral combat and stunning graphics.

:) cheers (on delay)

Now that I am allowed to post – I probably will return to my old ways. Plus maybe support Q23 in a way that makes sense, which probably includes a check in the mail.

I am just happy that i don’t have some crazy stalkerish doofball running around.

OMFG KG! Are you still on Steam? Did you get yourself into trouble in some iced tea Ponzi scheme?

Welcome back @KristiGaines!

Bacon – uh - I think no is my best answer, but I wonder… I do try and be truthful…

Bat i have missed you! I thought of you when i saw the stalker 2 videos! I hope hat game lives up to your expectations.

@KristiGaines welcome back, always good to see pleasant forumites return

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Board gaming 2021: minis are back, baby!