REQUEST: Here's how you can help support Quarter to Three (and get a CUSTOM TAG doing it!)

Read the Old World Review
Played Old World

Joined the Patreon.

Been reading your stuff for years and years… Least I can do!

Why weren’t you allowed to post? Welcome back by the way! :)

Oh that was last year thanks for asking. I had a stalker and it got into the workplace and I had to cut myself off. Now I bet Tom sometimes hovers over the “ban” button occasionally … lol (I actually doubt that) but I then returned after around 8 months. All good !

And the forum has been better for it. :)

Indeed.

Thanks guys. Aside from my projecting protecting the great republic… I love my warhammer 2.

Ho yes, that is the thread where I remember you from LOL. Liked your enthusiasm and passion for that game. Glad you’re back and that the creepy stalker issue is behind you.

Warhammer 3 is on the horizon and you need to get back to work.

Hey @tomchick , I went to the home page and hit donate via PayPal (a few minutes ago) and set it to be a monthly donation. But it appears that is different than the Patreon page? Do you prefer one over the other?

Jeff, thanks so much! Either one works, so whichever is most convenient for you. If you’d like a custom title, let me know via PM what you want it to be.

-Tom

I just signed up. Belatedly. Sorry for that. Can you make up a title? It don’t feel right to ask for one…

I think you should be “Fighter Ace!”

That is what I was thinking when I read it too :-)

Or

Jagerpilot Ess

Might I suggest “is meruhcs backwards”?

I dunno, is he?

Well, let’s just say in DCS he could whip my ass blindfolded.

Grognardus tremendous?

But could he do it backwards and blindfolded?

Awww, now you’re just rubbing it in, cause he could!

Rivet Counter

I’m not sure how ya’ll can leave “What a Fokker!” unclaimed on the table.