Robocop: Rogue City, from the creators of Terminator Resistance

And they got Peter Weller back! Coming June 2023.

Yusssss

What’s next, an Aliens game?

Guess there’s gonna be… trouble.

Looks great. Previous game, you were fighting robots, this game, you’re the Robocop. Hope the studio has managed to pull another level up, from Rambo to Terminator to this.

i would like to “buy it, me fucks”

Unfortunately it’s going to be more than a dollar.

I hope this game doesn’t 6000 SUX.

Coming to Steam and PS5

Switches leave.

For some reason this interests me more than a Terminator game despite loving that franchise. But man it looks rough. I assume it’s early.

clarence

I wonder why they only ask you to wishlist it on Steam and PS5, when they list other platforms below that it’s coming out on. Including Epic, Switch, Xbox.

Looks decent enough. I’m not understanding why I would give a shit about playing Robocop in shootouts with regular punks armed with handguns though.

Someone’s never heard of a power fantasy. :)

I have a hard time imagining the game they showed on Switch, but who knows. I know Xbox still hasn’t gotten the Terminator DLC and probably won’t.

Yesss…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UyC1X8bcpg

Y’know, I think I must have seen this movie, but now I’m not so sure I did, as that scene was not at all familiar to me. If I did see it, it would have been around the time of release (1987), so my memory may just be failing. I would have been 27. But I think I would have remembered a scene like that. I may need to rent it.

The game though? Yeah, I’ll likely give it a shot.

“Your move, creep.” Heh. Ah, the days of unrepentant rogue cop “the system is broken so I AM THE LAW!” movies.