Say it aint so, Lou!

Can we deport him now? Is that how this works?

Ahahahahhaa.

well, according to the article, he did say it ain’t so. ;)

LMAO. That … is … AWESOME!!!

I’ve been at a low simmer of pleasure from this all day, but I’m waiting for the coffin to get nailed shut before I indulge in full schadenfreude.

H.

Considering that the housekeeping “industry” is almost completely word of mouth and essentially a black market economy, this doesn’t surprise me. He’s just a hypocritical idiot for personally overlooking it.

Trying to find a housekeeper that you’re ok with letting have a key to your house is hard. Finding one that’s good is harder. Finding one that wants you to report their income to SS is much harder. And finding one that will let you check on their immigration status is just knocking it out of the park. Otherwise your stuck with those shitty overpriced Molly Maids, all of whom will either quit in a few months because their own pay from Molly Maids sucks, or who go out on their own and work for the clients they’ve met, going around the middleman company and leave MM out to dry.

You would make an excellent evil scientist. If nothing else, you would be smart enough to not babble the entire Master Plan to the good guys because they’re sure to die in a moment.

I’m not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I’d explain my masterstroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago.