Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

It’s weird reading other people’s comments for five or ten years ago and thinking, “Wait, is that something I wrote?!?”

Still one of my favorites of all time, and I can’t wait to watch the table read! Amazing that they got that cast at that point in time.

I started it up expecting to watch a few minutes of it and ended up watching the white thing! It was awesome.

I want Knive’s mic setup, because that shit is primo.

Just came here to say I tried Scott Pilgrim vs The Infinite Sadness a little while back; I made it halfway: it was OK, not as great as The Wizard of Floyd, but what is? The Dark Side Of The Moon is just one of those Icarian, Epicurial monuments of our time.

My son and I have also been having fun in the Switch take on the game. It is pretty great as far as movie-to-videogames go. It turns up the gain on all the great things about Double Dragon, Golden Axe, TMNT arcade etc. with drop-in drop-out multiplayer.

Prepare your wallets.

I saw Scott Pilgrim vs. The World a few years ago during E3 week at the ArcLight in Hollywood. I don’t know if it was the movie, the theater, or the crowd, but man it was one of my favorite theatrical experiences!

Expanded Edition soundtrack coming soon.

Wow! Really looking forward to hearing what songs Beck penned that never made it to the screen! Plus an uncut version of No Fun!!

I’m just glad I’m So Sad, So Very, Very Sad made it. Maybe we’ll get the extended five second version someday.

You can always enjoy the original version of their second song “We Hate You, Please Die” from this cut scene

With all three songs, you can clock in almost 1 minute and 30 seconds of glorious Crash & The Boys music!

“Is that girl a boy too?”

So we had a table read reunion. How about a Netflix anime series with the original cast?

This might be like a period piece, and hopefully the decrepit voice actors can still pull off sounding like they are in their early twenties. Yet I’m excited for this unexpected franchise expansion!

Fifty four seconds of my life I’m not getting back!

Well, that’s certainly the right voice talent, but I’d really like to see the art before I get excited about the project.

I just want this to be good. I have no earthly idea if it will be. But please.

Also, please add to the Sex Bob-omb musical numbers.

Please.

Huh. Only just today learned about the no blinking thing, and I’ve seen the movie at least four times. Chalk another one up to my obliviousness.