Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

I think it would be interesting if someone took those talking points and looked through all the republicans tweets/statements and see if anyone just lazily put out anything word for word.

Trump’s tweets pretty much do that-- Collusion investigation comes up empty, so they switch to obstruction.

But it also highlights how squeaky-clean the Obama White House was. They have to point to a twice-failed candidate rather than to any sitting or recent Democrat.

Mostly because they can’t blame the other GOP boogeymen - Soros and Pelosi.

Other than founding ISIS, amirite.

And all that secret muslim stuff.

Yeah, and he used FEMA to put all the real Americans in camps and kept being president-emperor.

Also the time he took all your guns away. That was my favorite moment of his presidency.

Oh, wait :-(

Also the Death Panels that judged the medical worthiness of elderly and Down syndrome kids. I’m glad the GOP majority congress hasn’t got around to rolling that back yet.

I was just about to mention that, lol.

From Russia With Blood: 14 Suspected Hits On British Soil That The Government Ignored

Money well spent for Vlad.

Trump’s private lawyer for dealing with this is a civil attorney. Pence hired a guy who is familiar with the DOJ and a criminal attorney. VP is all “You can My Cousin Vinny yer ass up, POTUS, but I’m gonna go ahead and get a real lawyer, thanks.”

Further proof that Pence is smart: the is the first news story I’ve seen about him in months. See how to lie low, Donnie?

Heh, Pence’s lawyer is the godfather to one of Comey’s children.

Today I learned an important thing I did not know: New York State has a state equivalent of the RICO statute.

Why is this important? Because based on the team we’ve seen Mueller putting together, a lot of the case(s) against Trump and his cronies are likely to be financial crimes that are normally prosecuted under RICO. But RICO is a Federal law - meaning Trump could pardon anyone convicted under it. That in turn makes it harder to flip people against higher ups - they’ll just say, “Donnie will get me out of it!”

But Donnie can’t get people out of New York State beefs. And if Donnie does go berserk and fire Mueller, Mueller can make a call to the NY Attorney General and ask whether they’re interested in a crack team with all the dirt on Trump.

Schneiderman has been building a Rico case since March or April for exactly this reason.

I wonder (hope) if Fox News is implicated somehow as Preet was conducting a criminal investigation into it before Trump fired him.