Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

I’ve been to that consulate!

After the New York state attorney general and the IRS got involved, it was only a matter of time before the scandal reached these guys.

Did you get any vague sense that just under the surface it must be a hotbed of intrigue?

Was it for a summer BBQ?

Don’t forget the laundry detergent!

Anybody speak Russian?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNeqoVDHxmw&feature=youtu.be&t=3370

“It’s just locker room pee tapes, all guys do that!”

Translation,“All guys who are privileged narcissists who never had to lack for anything and were pretty much promised the moon from birth and never had to face the consequences of their actions” do that.

A quote from Putin’s statement after we had them evicted:

This one’s going to sting a bit. For all the talk about “hacking the election” it is going to be a hard sell to many people that the election might have been swung by a few thousand Russian-intelligence-paid ads and trolls on Facebook.

This was discussed this morning by Rep. Schiff on Morning Joe. There doesn’t need to be a sale of the entirety of election tampering all the way to changing a result. All that needs to be done is show:

1. Intent
  2. Collusion
  3. Lying about 1 and 2

We’ve already got some actual statements on record regarding all three of those. There is also evidence backing up all three of those as well. The issue is really about just how many within the administration fall under 1-3.

There doesn’t actually need to be ANY proof that it changed the election in a significant way. Just that there was INTENT to do so, and the follow through to show that. Just intent isn’t enough, apparently. You need additional information showing the follow through.

This is where Cambridge Analytica fits in. They figured out who to target with those ads.

Of course, the whole evil scheme only works if voters are complete fucking idiots.

Looks left. Looks right.

Yep.

In a prepared statement during an interview with Senate Judiciary Committee investigators, the younger Mr. Trump said he was initially conflicted when he heard that the lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, might have damaging information about Mrs. Clinton. Despite his interest, he said, he always intended to consult with his own lawyers about the propriety of using any information that Ms. Veselnitskaya, who has ties to the Kremlin, gave him at the meeting.

A copy of Mr. Trump’s statement was obtained by The New York Times.

The acknowledgment by the president’s eldest son that he intended to seek legal counsel after the meeting suggests that he knew, or at least suspected, that accepting potentially damaging information about a rival campaign from a foreign country raised thorny legal issues.

“To the extent they had information concerning the fitness, character or qualifications of a presidential candidate, I believed that I should at least hear them out,” he said. “Depending on what, if any, information they had, I could then consult with counsel to make an informed decision as to whether to give it further consideration.”

And we can believe him, of course, because he has steadfastly held to this version of the story.

It’s popular to believe that only dumb people fall for advertising, but it’s been shown over and over again that isn’t true.

And imbecile jr. fucks it up again.

Here he’s basically admitting that he was aware of potential issues with meeting with these guys, and he did it anyway.

I mean we don’t know it was the Russians, but whatever. The best cyber.