Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

BTW, fun fact you all may already know: John Dowd was appointed as a special investigator for MLB for A. Bartlett Giamatti, and put together the investigation and lengthy report on Pete Rose that led to the latter’s lifetime ban.

He knows from special investigations and self-incrimination by testimony (which is what Rose did.)

Heh… I kinda didn’t know that it was the same John Dowd. It’s funny you bring that up because Rose and Trump seem a lot alike, although at least Rose has the real life statistics to back up his talk.

Per Vanity Fair:

“Now I’m F—ing Doing It My Way”: Jubilant and Self-Liberated, the President Prepares for War with Mueller
With John Dowd out, John Kelly and Ty Cobb marginalized, Joseph diGenova on board, and Marc Kasowitz possibly returning, the next battle comes into focus.

A little more confirmation:

But it could have been anyone, no one knows.

“It’s an attribution that resulted from a fleeting but critical slip-up in GRU tradecraft.”
But WHAT was the slip up?

What do you think this is going to be?

Forgot to use his vpn client at some point according to the article. So he left tracks with his ip address in Moscow.

Ah, thanks. Read through twice and didn’t catch that. Full article wasn’t loading it seems.

If all those people aren’t fired by then, of course. They’re dropping like flies these days.

Not Russia- or Trump-related at all, as it turns out:

In January the Pentagon proposed using nuclear weapons in response to cyber attacks.

Bolton and Pompeo want war with Iran.
trump wants to use nuclear weapons.

Good times.
/s

Yep, expect lots of Iran-related news.

Trump will decertify the agreement, Iran will respond, Trump will use that as pretext to invade.

Hahahaha

“Wait… So you guys DID work with the Russians?”

Holly shit.

He failed to disclose over a BILLION dollars in debt?

JFC.

He probably just forgot. Sometimes it’s easy to accidentally overlook the simple stuff.

I dropped a billion dollars on the sidewalk this morning, but there was no way I was going to waste my time to go get it. I mean, who would do that?

Only the best debt!

That’s the Pentagon doing its job: planning for contingencies. If an adversary wiped out our power grid with a nuke detonation 250 miles above the surface wouldn’t we respond with nukes? Why respond differently if the grid was taken down by a cyber attack?

The proposal isn’t the problem… it’s who’d be responsible for making the decisions that we should be concerned about!

Um, no. There’s no such thing as a nuke that only takes out a power grid, and if there was, and someone used it, we wouldn’t (or shouldn’t) kill millions of people in retaliation.

Military: Mister President, China just nuked the power grid over NYC!
President: Those bastards, millions dead, for what?!
Military: No, actually, it’s just some power lines and everyone in Manhattan needs to eat their ice cream now before it melts.
President: …

A foreign adversary “taking out” our power grid, whatever that means, does not mean nukes. There’s such a thing as proportionate response, and though maybe you agree with Mr. Bolton that that’s just a silly antiquated idea and we should just start lobbing nukes, the rest of the world does not.