Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Somehow I don’t think McCabe is sweating this. The timeline alone shows that the OIG process was irregular (according to a former DOJ IG). Obviously the intent was to discredit McCabe in any way possible, probably because he would be an important witness in an obstruction of justice case against Trump. I am sure the the report’s findings on McCabe have approximately the same relationship to the truth as the Nunes memo.

I’ll note that IG Horowitz is an Obama appointee, and his investigation started when Obama was president at Democrat instigation.

The punishment seems to be first a commutation of sentence then pardon.

Zing?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/13/politics/donald-trump-pardons-scooter-libby/index.html

Libby’s allies have claimed he was the victim of an overzealous special counsel, and have said his statements reflected differences in memory between himself and other witnesses, not an intent to lie.

Pointing out hypocrisy only works against people with morality and ethics.

I think losing his pension has caused him plenty of sweat. I’m with Sharpe some punishment is appropriate losing your pension is a really severe punishment. The latest estimate I saw was it was worth $1.8 million
very few crimes in the US have fines at this level.

He’ll likely win the legal fight for his pension. Trump’s public interference alone, since that f’n moron can’t ever keep his mouth shut, will tip it for McCabe.

Max boot wrote a piece pointing out that there are cases of FBI agents who literally spied for the KGB and didn’t lose their pensions.

The reality is that the timeline of this case is absurdly suspect, given that Trump openly demonstrated a personal vendetta against the man, and the final punishment came mere hours before his retirement.

No rational person can pretend like the case was handled in a remotely normal fashion.

I just keeping laughing at the idea that Trump is SO FURIOUS that McCabe unfairly hurt Hillary Clinton in the run up to the election.

McCabe was being trashed all day on Fox News for supposedly being on Clinton’s side or whatever. So he talked to the Journal about how he had personally advocated and made active steps to investigate Clinton to prove he was not helping her at all. The report says he should have sucked it up and not said anything about any Clinton investigations. And now Trump and the same crowd that relentlessly hammered him for helping Clinton are telling us to our faces that they are SO MAD that he unfairly harmed Clinton’s campaign, a direct response to their attacks in the first place. Yeah, he 100% should not have said anything, but JESUS give me a break.

Is it just me or are people willfully misreading this thing about Comey and the polls. He is saying it subconsciously had an impact on his thinking, not that he deliberately thought the polls say she is going to win so let 'er rip.

Lol you idiots are arguing with malathor like he’s a person

https://i.imgur.com/y7j1oKf.jpg?1

It’s the Thing from Another World (enlightened fools always trying to reason with monsters)

So I guess Trump’s argument in the Cohen case is “It’s good to be the King”. Arguing that the DOJ taint teams won’t be impartial. Will be interesting to see how the judge responds.

So did Jared Kushner when he filled out his security clearance forms. Do you think Kushner belongs in jail?

Of course you don’t. That’s why nobody takes you seriously when it comes to McCabe.

Or Sessions or Pruitt (Pruitt lied in his confirmation hearings too.)

This is legitimately surprising: Trump’s campaign has spent $1 out of every $5 raised on his legal expenses.

I mean, I would have figured it to be more like $4 out of $5.

It’s like Trump supporters are indirectly paying the worst legal team in history.

The lawyers for whom Trump would be paying $4 of $5 for won’t take up his case(s).

No collusion.

It’s terrible when Rick Perry is the least bad.