Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

newly released emails show that in at least one instance two years earlier, the lawyer, Natalia V. Veselnitskaya, worked hand in glove with Russia’s chief legal office to thwart a Justice Department civil fraud case against a well-connected Russian firm.

Ms. Veselnitskaya also appears to have recanted her earlier denials of Russian government ties. During an interview to be broadcast Friday by NBC News, she acknowledged that she was not merely a private lawyer but a source of information for a top Kremlin official, Yuri Y. Chaika, the prosecutor general.

“I am a lawyer, and I am an informant,” she said. “Since 2013, I have been actively communicating with the office of the Russian prosecutor general.”

It’s just locker room talk.

Meat locker talk.

Good. That dictator-enabling sleazeball needs to go down.

Jill Stein ended months of silence and speculation about her role in the ongoing investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, announcing this week that she would not be complying with a documents request put forth by the Senate intelligence committee.

Jill Stein can die in a vaccine fire.

Would she get autism before dying in that vaccine fire?

This could be interesting.

No, but hopefully she contracts mumps, smallpox, polio, etc., first.

Jill Stein: Breaking My Silence on RussiaGate (CounterPunch)

While Pursuing Concerns About Foreign Interference, We Should Not Ignore Domestic Interference in Plain Sight

Concerns about foreign interference should not distract us from interference in plain sight originating from within our own borders. That includes the actions of the Democratic National Committee, which biased its party’s own primaries, effectively disenfranchising millions of Bernie Sanders’ voters; corporate media that gave Donald Trump billions in extra free airtime because he was “damn good” for network profits, in the words of CBS’ CEO; or voter suppression schemes like voter ID laws, Interstate Crosscheck and felon disenfranchisement that systematically deny millions of Americans their constitutional right to vote.

Jill Stein, “Whattabout Hillary!”

So she’s equating a political party’s internal procedures with election-tampering by a foreign government?

That’s the most bullshit response they could give, which as usual makes me think they’re guilty as hell.

Man, rallies are Trump’s version of curling up in bed with a pint of Ben & Jerry’s.

Putin is really feeling the pressure from David J. Dennison. It’s just been body blow after body blow from DJD.

Yes. And, sadly, it will work for many people. The last election showed that a huge percentage of the electorate don’t get that political parties are, well, political, and that politicians being political is in fact an intentional feature of democracy and not a bug.

So, she’s only claiming ties to the Kremlin because the Kremlin wants her to?