Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Yes, but they’ll soon realize that they’re much better off when Pence implements his “Flay the Gay Away” policy across the country. And then starts his much more efficient attacks on what were previously held American beliefs and morals.

If he dies in office conspiracy theories will abound. It would happen for any President.

Magnitsky Act Go Away = MAGA.

Just as Caligula had the Praetorian Guard, I wonder if anyone has explained to White House staffers the advantages of giving Donnie all the KFC he wants.

I think there is a lot of truth in Andrew’s excellent article. But, I still think Putin is different. Trump’s number one concern is himself, and his #2 concern is family, especially his hot daughter. Xi is a strong man, almost certainly more powerful than Putin, he doesn’t even have to put up with pesky elections. But still Trump deals with Xi in fashion that is vaguely consistent with an American president. Sure there was probably some pay off with ZTE.

But Putin alone is treated differently. The reek meme isn’t a huge exaggeration for how Trump treats him. It is unlike how treats anyone else, foreign or domestically. As I’ve posted previously, I sincerely belief that Putin has a ton of stuff on Trump and has turned him. Which for a former KGB agent has to be the greatest coup in history of espionage.

I was thinking the same thing. It’s right up there with the Germans sticking Lenin on a train to Moscow in 1917.

I think I may have to watch something else. I mean, the plot was already too convoluted and now they’re bringing in old characters from completely unrelated storylines from ten years ago?

Just move the story forward, dammit! I need to know how this thing ends!

Oh, I don’t know. Personally I can’t wait 'til they talk to Jeffrey Epstein.

Just let me know when Mueller is loading his gun with the silver bullets that will finally bring down the beast.

He has to hand that gun to Congress, so anything he does until after the next election is probably pointless anyway.

So TMZ was the first to break a story on the Mueller investigation. This is life in 2018. JFC.

The New York Times would have been on it but they had a great idea for a story – go to a diner in Idaho and ask the opinions of a bunch of people wearing MAGA hats.

If I may introduce a bit of levity: from Colbert’s monologue of tonight-- the remark concerning Maria Butina’s relationship with Paul Erickson was fantastic at about the 4:10 mark here:

In what is perhaps a most striking passage in the interview, here’s how Bezmenov described the state of a “demoralized” person:

> “As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore,” said Bezmenov. “A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures; even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him [a] concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it, until he [receives] a kick in his fan-bottom. When a military boot crashes his balls then he will understand. But not before that. That’s the [tragedy] of the situation of demoralization.”

It’s hard not to see in that the state of many modern Americans. We have become a society of polarized tribes, with some people flat out rejecting facts in favor of narratives and opinions.

That’s a depressing (but interesting) late night read.

Trump pardon in 3… 2… 1…

No collusion.

Great, now he is going to do another round of tv appearances.

Better book him on Hannity. (Trump)

Better fire up the popcorn (Carter Page, on everyone else’s show, happily admitting to a little light treason.)