Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Yeah. Pardon incoming. Manafort is just getting getting everything queued up.

I so badly want to see Manafort go to prison and then Trump just ignores him.

(In “Chandler from Friends voice”) Have you watched any Hollywood movies about real people? The real people involved can be total schlubs and they’re inevitably played by way younger and/or hotter people in the movies.

That’s a pretty much a universal truth. Although, I think when the do a movie about Trump’s mistress, they’ll be hard press to find a somebody hotter to play Karen McDougal .

Full headline is “Exclusive: Audio Reveals Potentially Illegal Coordination Between NRA and Montana Senate Hopeful Matt Rosendale”. I wish Discourse wouldn’t truncate them like that.

I’ll take “Anyone not fucked by Donald J Trump for $800, Alec”.

Doesn’t that exclude everything on Earth with the possible exception of some microbial bacteria deep within the Antarctic ice?

That’s a hell of a great point.

And from July:

The question is: how to most effectively make the voters of Texas understand that the Russians are trying to help Cruz?

I’d say it’s more “How do we get the GOP voters in Texas to pull their heads out of their asses long enough to realize that the Russians wanting Cruz to stay in power is actually a BAD thing?”

Perhaps, but let’s start with something that might actually be doable…

Oh boy.

Yep, prosecutor is calling it a cooperation deal as well.

Yeeehooozy.

Wow, big news for sure. No pardon from his “friend” I guess.

(Also, it’s the coda, Josh, not the intro.)

I wonder how this works within the “joint defense agreement” he has with Trump.