Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

MASTER RACE

Everybody knows this is the true master race:

There’s a reason McInnes grows that beard:

My God, he’s Earthworm Jim.

Ugh, Himmler. He was caught by the Americans and tried at Nuremberg, right? And was hanged IIRC.

Then posthumously offered a place in Trump’s cabinet.

No, he suicided after capture before they could try him. I think it was the Brits who caught him trying to escape.

No he committed suicide via cyanide tooth I believe.

The only really Big Boys who made it to Nuremburg were Ribbentrop and Goering, I think. And even Goering managed to pop a pill before his time at the gallows came.

Really? Crafty mofo. And I guess I assumed he’d been caught by the Americans because they were the principal forces in Bavaria at the time.

EDIT: But I guess he was caught in the far north (supposedly at a checkpoint manned by Soviet ex-POWs, who eventually passed him on to the British).

LOL! I put “Hail Hydra” into Google to find this…

…and you really ought to do that Google search yourself to see whose picture shows up in the images in the Wikipedia box on the upper right when you do.

HA!

Am I supposed to recognize who that is?

Trump heard he’d been doing great things.

It’s a reference to cyanide teeth.

Cyanide teeth have always seemed to me to be really scary. You’re eating chicken and you accidentally chomp down on a piece of bone or gristle, and it’s see ya in the next life? You have a cyanide tooth and you only eat soup?

I always wondered about that too.

“She’s totally real. She just goes to a different school. You wouldn’t know her.”

It’s almost as if, she accepted the offer of money, and then all of the press came out leaking how this was a sham, and she decided to back out.

Or, it’s almost as if there never really was a “she”, and their efforts to pay someone who was willing to play that role fell apart when that person realized that they were all likely looking at jail time.