Secret Santa 2020 Speed Edition

Dear @BloodyBattleBrain: Santa informs me that your package has shipped via Amazon. Look out for it coming soon.

I’d better get moving!!!

Arrived, did not open and it is sequestered.

Hi folks! Just want to check in - if you’re waiting from something from me, please ping me again. I think I’m all caught up but could be wrong!

fire

I PM’d you :-)

This box has arrived!

Dear @Charlatan: Check your PMs, dude.

My bad! Sorry I did see the PM but I wanted to wait for a time when it was pretty calm around here to deal with it. Thanks to @Chappers for being the delivery elf.

Unfortunately, there was a slight issue with one of the codes, I have sent a PM back to the elf.

Dear @Ex-SWoo: Your Santa had a vision. Santa said: “Ex-SWoo will receive a small package from Amazon today, another small package on Tuesday, and a larger package via UPS the following Monday.”

Santa’s vision ends there.

However, please note that no package contains wrapped contents, so open nothing until Opening Week.

I like this Oracle of Delphi version of Santa.

Dear @Vesper: Santa would like you to know to expect an Amazon package which is your Secret Santa gift.

Oh wow - quite early!

Dear @schurem: Expect an amazon delivery on Friday from your Secret Santa.

Dear @dwinn: Ghost of Santa Past would like you to know to expect your first package yesterday from Amazon. Ghost of Santa Future says to expect your second package before Saturday.

Dear @Chappers: You should expect a package from Amazon around December 7th, and a second package sometime later in December.

Ooh exciting

Dear @Editer: You Santa, who is henceforth to be known as Your Secret Evil Robot Killer Santa Claus (per Santa’s own request), has a message for you which must be relayed verbatim:

A large Amazon box will be delivered on December 7, 2020, a date which will live in Infamy. It is in a gift bag so you may open the box, but the gift bag may NOT be opened until opening day or Santa will have your home attacked by several sorties of Fighter/Bombers.

I feel like @Editer 's santa totally gave himself away.

My santa seems to be lurking in the shadows, which pleases me.

You don’t know! Look over there: squirrel!

I’m intentionally not thinking too hard. :)