Shadow Empire - Mad Max meets Operation Barbarossa

So far this seems like a great summary of the game, good and bad (direct from the manual)

For a strategy game there is a relatively strong role-playing angle where you’ll need to keep your Leaders happy in order for them to do their jobs well and not get any ideas of rebellion.

There is a lot of potential micro management to engage in and to offset this the game has Stratagems that allow sweeping actions by just clicking the ‘Execute Stratagem’ button. This allows a mental break from the micromanagement stuff, for helping the player get out of a fix and enforcing the
thematics as well.

This game is one of the most ambitious games I ever made. It has grown complex and that is why it took years to build and probably will take a few years more to completely fine-tune. (don’t be afraid all complex games need a few more years to fine-tune, I am just stating it honestly)

The only thing i would add to that, you are going to RTFM or watch youtub videos, because they made a lot of interface choices, that are not intuitive. Otherwise loving the vibe from it, and the potential/apparent depth!

Also on the manual 26 pages of lore! Vic loved making this game i think :)