She's Out of My League

I liked this movie a lot. It’s not in the top tier of romantic comedies (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, When Harry Met Sally, Two Weeks Notice, etc.), but it’s up there. It’s maybe an 8 while those other movies are a solid 10.

I enjoyed it a lot. I liked the two main leads a lot, and their friends and family were all enjoyable to watch. Great movie.

Wha?
It’s an 8 only in the 8-10 scale. :)

The bedroom scene made it worth the $4 Movies on Demand charged for it. Other than that moment, pretty terrible movie.

I thought this movie was great.

Buh??

I thought Two Weeks Notice was right up there, yeah. Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant at their funny, charming best. I was really surprised by the movie. I first watched it when I got it from Netflix, loved it so much I took it to a friend’s place and watched it again with them, and laughed along with them at the movie. Then I took it home and the next day watched it again with the audio commentary featuring both the lead actors being funny once again, but this time on the commentary track.

I thought it was just going to be a throwaway romantic comedy, but I’d say it’s up there as one of the best in the genre.

Do you contradict yourself? Very well, you contradict yourself. You are large, you contain multitudes.

This is the perfect movie to complete an enjoyable two and half men marathon!