Show us your un-GIF images and image macros (that are interesting)

https://i.imgflip.com/1dtb1l.jpg

One flaw in there trig, if you include Leicester City, absolutely need Cubs goat too.

Just saying, only bright spot in the whole damn year.

Guessing the prominent placement of Brexit means this was made by a Brit.

I assumed as well. But I need something to hold on to ;)

Wait what happened to Toblerones?!?

:(

Thanks Farage

That’s a joke, right?

Was made a while back, when it happened iirc. People have been adding little things here and there as they happen, but when they made it they assumed the Brexit was going to be the worst thing that could possibly happen.

Sort of.

It sure looks like they’re taking a lot more than 11% of the bar out of there. It looks like every other piece is gone, so 50%? Wtf?

Why don’t they just make a shorter bar?

God damnit, fuck this planet.

I know right? You can even pack more bars in the same truck and save a tad on shipping. What genius thought this was a good idea?

When the bar is packaged it looks the same as before. It’s only unwrapped that you can see the horrible truth. Some marketer must have decided that justified it, mistaken as they may have been.

All of this negative publicity of Toblerone is making me really want a… Toblerone.

That’s the actual genius idea. They have too much inventory and figured out a way to increase demand temporarily as everyone stocks up on the Genuine Toblerone bars.