Shrek 2

Maybe Pinocchio wearing ladies’ underwear?

I saw it with about 20 other people during the day, minus me and my gf everybody else was a family with small kids. They where dead silent the entire movie while we where randomly (and loudly) snorting, snickering, and generally laughing. Was a little freaky really. Great movie anyways.

I agree “I need a hero” was a great song for the movie.

I think I liked this one even more than the original. Though the jokes where more of the parody style there where still quite a few good one line quips.

Shrek 2 just opened here. I just came back from a screening and loved it. I laughed more in this one than the first Shrek. I am not going to be hypercritical about it - I just turned my brain off and had a good laugh. Lot’s of adult references in this one that the kids in the audience didn’t get but the adults of course did.

Great light-hearted entertainment. :wink:

As soon as I got to the apex of my belly laugh as I looked at Puss-in-Boots holding his hat and looking cute/pathetic, I knew my $5 had been earned and the rest was gravy.

Yeah, the movie really picked up when Puss n Boots arrived. I actually thought it was pretty slow up until that point. He easily steals the show from Shrek.

[size=2](I use one charge from my wand of animate dead on the corpse of the thread already here)[/size]

Sucked. The only good parts were Puss-in-boots and the giant Gingerbread Man. Loved Shrek 1, didn’t love Shrek 2.