Shrinkwrapped Castlevania: Symphony of the Night for trade

Again, since QT3 doesn’t have trading forums, I decided to dump this post here.

The gaming gods were good to me, and I have recently acquired two never before opened copies of the godlike Castlevania: Symphony of the Night for the PS1. SotN is one of my favorite games of all time, my singular favorite PS1 game of all time, and is the best Metroid-ish and Castlevania game of all time. This game is positively… sublime.

I’ve got two copies, both unopened. Konami was kind enough to re-release SotN to select stores awhile back, but the release was incredibly small, and to be honest, these two are the first new copies I’ve seen of the game in over five years. Get one while it’s hot!

I’ll take any of the below for one of the copies:

-Wrath Unleashed (XBOX)
-Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (PS2)
-Metroid: Zero Mission (GBA)
-Spellforce (PC)

This game is relatively rare, so email me with offers quick!

EDIT: I’ve gotten a few questions about which type of C:SotN these two are. Both are FACTORY sealed GREATEST HITS editions. The change from the orignal edition to the GH edition is merely the inclusion of the Green “Greatest Hits” sidebar on the manual and spine-label. The game itself, from a software standpoint, is completely indistinguishable from the original version.

EDIT2: As of 5:30pm EST on Friday the 13th, only one copy is left.

EDIT3: “Charles” was kind enough to point out an error in my sales spiel–apparently the GH edition has a different printing on the top of the game CD.

btw, if this is considered pimping myself or whatnot, feel free to lock/delete. I don’t know the exact rules of trade around here.

The correct protocol is to E-mail all of us telling us about this great offer. Oh, and you need to tell us how you’ll increase our penis size as well.

In the interest of free trade, I am updating the above info to state that only one copy remains.

Just for the record regarding your update, the print on top of the CD is infact different between the original and the greatest hits version.

Is it really? Man, it’s been forever since I’ve checked…

Sorry for the misinformation all.