Sniper Elite 5 - Slo-mo bullet surgery and release the kraken

Only four? Audie Murphy alone had a dozen at least!

I love every game in this series, so I’ll likely pick this up too, even though I’ve only got a few hours into Sniper Elite 4.

I also have a great deal of affection for the Ghost Warrior series, even though it’s not as good, primarily because it’s played in first person, which is my preferred method for any shooter-type game.

There was a time, years ago, when sniper games were pretty rare, and I would pick up any game that even offered a single sniper mission.

But now, between the Sniper Elite and Ghost Warrior series, they’ve dropped so many games that I’m having a difficult time keeping up.

I somehow missed this was a Gamepass title. Yay :-)

Eurogamer do some previewing…

Thumbs up but a little buggy.

And there’s some kind of thing where your game can be invaded by another sniper, Souls style.

I’ll be turning off those invasions first-thing.

Really excited for this. The big open mission design is my favorite and just doesn’t seem that popular in games. It’s all the good parts of an open world without falling into the trap of adding all the tedious crap.

Well, I should think so, given it’s not out for another month. What a useless bit of information to include in a preview.

-Tom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7oU_emBg_4

Woah, at the end of that trailer: people can optionally invade your single player game and snipe you? Now that is interesting. A little Dark Souls style multiplayer in my Sniper Elite.

I saw that someplace as well. It does sound like an interesting add to an already fun series,

Fortunately the invasion mode is optional.

Yep, no thank you on the invasions. Don’t need real people disturbing my slow and deliberate zen stalking and murder simulator.

try sniper rifle, but hole

:)

I always thought that it was a cool idea for those who would be into it, but I’m with you here. Your second sentence is worded perfectly.

Eurogamer love the new one…

Does anyone know the German word for “dickless somersault”? Der Somersault Dickless is my guess.

-Tom

Schwanzloser Überschlag or just Frauengymnastik 🤸‍♀️

Pre-installing on GamePass!