So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

She supported Trump because money. Looks like it paid off, she got her tax break.

Walsh… well the whole hating transgender people was and probably is still in the plus column for him.

And now that she got it she suddenly cares again. Screw her and and all the rich that think they can swing like that after they get theirs.

Something something leopards eating faces something something.

I was able to find it, but would you mind linking to a story covering the details rather than Some Guy On Twitter? Nothing against him personally and all, but this is the Fake News era.

Florida Man strikes again!

Is it wrong for me to have sorta, in the reptile part of my brain, hoped they wouldn’t catch anyone for another week or so, just to drive the media narrative?

Hmm they’ve been very careful to describe the MAGA Bomber as a “Man in Florida” rather than Florida Man. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/10/26/suspected-explosive-devices-addressed-cory-booker-james-clapper-probe-expands-packages/?utm_term=.e53bb8e2554c

Texas man in Florida, maybe.

I had a feeling it was going to be a Florida man as soon as I saw that he misspelled Florida.

Yup, totally CNN’s fault.

Available on Amazon Prime and has very mixed reviews. A bunch are from people complaining about it being Marxist, anti-America, injected with modern Political Correctness, etc etc. It’s a YouTube comments section all over again!

Totally inconspicuous vehicle, at least.

I’m guessing the white guy driving that van was stopped exactly zero times by law enforcement for suspicious behavior.

Besides the crazy all over that van, all I can think of is, "How does one drive safely with all those windows covered up? "