So I guess 2016 claimed its biggest victim yet - America

Unless he’s replacing his stickers regularly, the van in the second twitter there is a different crazyperson than the van being loaded onto the flatbed.

EDIT: Nah, they appear to be the same van. Guy just changes out his stickers. As you do.

Obviously a false flag. No real Trump supporter would put that many stickers on their car.

/s

Looks like the pictures are from different facings of the van. The news shots are driver’s side, the clear pictures are from the passenger (Jesus) side.

“He is believed to be 56-years old.”

Completely off topic, I’ve been seeing this (completely wrong) hyphenation of people’s ages for a while now, and it’s driving me nuts, arrrr. I’m guessing it’s a hypercorrection from the compound noun form (“a 56-year-old”).

Yeah, the top left and right rear window stuff seems exactly the same, with some of the stuff on the lower portions having been swapped out.

Ok, most of those things I can grok when looking through the lens of a crazy person.

But “Top Youth Soccer Recruits For Trump”? What the hell?

Apparently a number of warrants and whatnot were drawn up yesterday and approved for the arrest/search/etc. on Sayoc.

Which means that this guy–as suspected–was not exactly Moriarty. Caught within about 24 hours of his bombs being found.

Also, apparently he is Donald Trump and approves of this message

I edit copy for a living, and most of my journos are non-native English speakers. On top of that, a very large proportion of articles involve using either, eg, “56 years” or “a 56-year x”. I have to correct the copy 90% of them time, despite multiple explanations of the usage.

Or to quote Rush Limbaush, “Republicans just don’t do that.”

Yes, he actually said that about the mail bombs. He personally knows everyone who identifies as Republican as well as total grasp of US history.

If this is the guy, I’m not sure how this plays out politically. Remember when Palin published the campaign ad with gunsights over Gabby Giffords’s district? People pointed that out after Giffords got shot and it was generally panned as an overreaction. If Democrats intend to use this, they need to lean hard into it–tie this guy unequivocally to Trump and the GOP and don’t let anyone say differently. It’s gotta be aggressive or nothing.

So how will the right-wing media sphere react now that we know this isn’t a false flag?

I’ve got some guesses, maybe we should make a bingo card?

1. The bombs didn’t even go off, pussy. What are you whining about?
  2. He was mentally disturbed and it had nothing to do with being a Trumpist.
  3. If CNN and the Democrats were more civil he wouldn’t have bombed them.
  4. Where’s the outrage about antifa?
  5. This isn’t even the real story. The real story is the Soros-financed illegal immigrant caravan about to cross over our borders to vote for Democrats!
  6. The van is fake, the suspect is fake, this is all just a deep-state conspiracy.
  7. Maybe we should take a moment to think about our rhetoric and maybe dial it back a bit. Haha, just kidding, LOCK HER UP.

Yes, those four years of vice president Palin were a terrible price to pay.

They’ll go right to there were no bombs, fake news.

Here’s the dude’s twitter:

https://twitter.com/hardrock2016

Same image tweeted out a dozen times. That’s so MAGA

I lost like 10 IQ points reading that.

Almost complete. Just need two more reasons!

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1055854372389826561