So is Elite Force 2 (gold) any fun, reviewers?

Okay, enough talking about the poor dev team. Do any of the reviewers/editors here have gold code of Elite Force 2, and is it any good so far?

The demo was really disappointing for me. Like I noted, it felt more like a chore than fun. Activision responded to the complaints by saying that the demo was just a small, small fraction of the game, and that it’s not constant whack-a-brain-dead-AI-mole the entire time.

So was that just BS, or is there actual redemption for Elite Force 2?

Alright, boys. I haven’t played the demo. But I did take a day off work today to drink muchas Coronas, so I’ve got a goddamned opinion about everything…

It’s kinda scary whenever a company says their demo is just a small, small fraction of the full game since the fact is that a greater quantity of shit is still…shit. The secret to EF was the attention given to the story, animations, acting, etc., just like NOLF before it. If they’ve neglected that, I doubt it’s even worth playing.

My (urp!) .02

I don’t know about the full game but I thought the demo was not exactly earthshattering, but good.

I’m much more excited about it’s multiplayer aspects after watching this movie of its several gametypes in action:

http://www.fileshack.com/file.x?fid=3016

Looks like a sort of abbreviated Team Fortress gametype is going to be part of the fun. Some of the weapons look pretty neat-o…

Alright, boys. I haven’t played the demo. But I did take a day off work today to drink muchas Coronas, so I’ve got a goddamned opinion about everything…

Sounds like a good way to spend a day off. :D