So, is PS4 Pro worth it over standard PS4 for 55" 1080p plasma PC gamer ?

Well, I decided to get it. I really wanted to play these few games already

So far so good, although it surprised me a bit that I put Uncharted 4 disc in and it starts downloading 13GB right away. Oh well, gonna watch Leftovers in the meantime.
Another surprise was lack of CZ language for the system, not that I would have used it, but still, weird.
Enabled boost mode right away. Are there any other things I should change/enable/disable in the settings, or anything I should know ? Thanks

If you have any issues with games that seems weird, be aware that Boost mode has an unfortunate effect on a select few games. Just a little help with potential troubleshooting! Other than that - get Horizon Zero Dawn installed instantly, if you havent played it already. Its got amazing story and amazing graphics.

It does indeed, which is why I recommend you play it last to more fully enjoy the other games. :)

Also, @Paul_cze if you have’t played it, The Last of Us (remastered for PS4) is one I feel belongs on every gamer’s shelf.

The Pro enabled games I’ve tried have an option that lets you decide how the game will be improved, be it visuals or frame rate. Even though you aren’t playing on 4k I’d suggest the better graphics/supersampling option for Horizon – the game already runs great as it is so the stable framerate mode doesn’t really add much.

Yeah I intend to play Horizon last :)
TLOU I finished on PS3, and I plan to buy and replay the remaster about a month before TLOU2 comes out.

Yeah I want to see how Horizon will look downsampled from faux4k for sure.

Cool, hope you have a bunch of fun with it!

Well, so far I spent whole day downloading games, who knew downloading 250GB would take a while. Only tried out Uncharted and Horizon so far and only starting them, not playing. I saw Horizon has an option in settings to favour resolution or framerate, so I picked resolution. But Uncharted has no such toggle in the settings, how do I make sure it runs in 1440p downsampled to 1080p as it should, instead of just straight 1080p ?

It’s based on the game - some games let you and some force you do what they want (resolution over fps, and vice versa). I played Horizon in resolution mode myself and thought it looked and played fantastic.

The base AA implementation is pretty good so I couldn’t see a lot of difference with the supersampling on!

So I use the ‘performance’ mode, which is meant to smooth out a couple of framerate dips and increase the visual stun level. But I didn’t see much difference there either.

Any speculation about whether there will be a PS4Pro model with a 4K Bluray at some point?

Yes. You just speculated about it in your post.