Solar Opposites (HULU) - Justin Roiland’s less-good Rick & Morty

Halloween special available today!

Season 4 is already coming in 2023, and it just got renewed for Season 5.

This is the kind of time-travelling sci-fi shit I was after.

I’ve only just watched Season 1, Episode 1. Meh. Did they make this show as a cheaper and faster way to do Rick and Morty? Does it eventually get its own voice? @Rock8man is clearly a fan and has maintained a Hulu subscription for years, just to watch it!

It Gets Better ™ around the time of the Wall episodes.

Solar Opposites is coming back, with every character just like you remember them!

https://twitter.com/solaropposites/status/1671265569818185730

(I have no idea why the Twitter preview didn’t show up. Any ideas?)

That is hilarious. Thank you for sharing that.

Great!

Do we know if it will it be the same for the entire show, or will they cycle through voices ?

The only thing I found jarring was I that the swear words Americans known being bleeped but “bollocks” isn’t!

Is “bllc*s” really bleeped in the U.K.? I didn’t think it was that bad. Is “bl**dy” also considered a curse word?

You could just about say “You bloody rascal!” to a child. It’s on the verge of being too-strong of a word.

But you’d never call them a “bollock face” or use a word like “wanker” around them. They’re much stronger, despite shoes like The Simpsons thinking it’s ok!

Of course British children all have a huge lexicon of swear words, they just pretend not to say them Infront of adults.

Season 4 available now!

Anyone expecting this to just be a one-off gag in the wake of the revelations about Roiland… nope. They’ve totally erased him from this season. His name and production credits aren’t even in the credits anymore.

I started watching the latest season this morning. (Ping Pong table). That was really funny. Maybe a little too violent. I stopped laughing when that guy died so brutally. But other than that character’s death, that was a really funny episode.

The episode about the deeno-saur was a riot. What a weird reminder that I miss Hanna-Barbara cartoons. :)