Someone explain Twitch to me

Mixer is celebrating Black History Month by featuring select streaming partners on their spotlight section of the front page for “Black History Month Partner Spotlight”.

They’re currently spotlighting Froggiesarmy (never heard of them because apparently they stream Fortnite).

Happy Black History Month.

How much of an asshole do you have to be for EA to ban you from everything they make?

He dumb.

At least he accepts he fucked up and makes no excuses for it.

Doesn’t that break rule one?

I couldn’t even make it through 60 seconds of that. Not because of the topic, I know it’s satire, but for whatever reason those two’s “acting” just drove me fucking nuts.

It’s a mixed bag. There Civilization parodies are usually pretty good because the acting is minimal.

I hate gun fetishists

I’m pretty sure it’s satire.

Poe’s Law. :)

I don’t think so, not if you watch it until the end. You see the result of these two people work out exactly as you expect, to everyone’s downfall.

Not sure if this “Oofmatic” guy is even a streamer or if this is the right place to put this, but this Oofmatic tweets some shit (I guess he’s known for racist, homophobic, etc. type of content already?) and was dis-invited to the Combo Breaker and removed from FGC. Or something. I don’t really follow fighting games or their communities (and for all I know Combo Breaker, which Google tells me is a Memorial Day thing) might end up being cancelled - though I hope by Memorial Day this COVID-19 stuff is all settled). Anyway, this response is just perfect. Perfectly savage, and I thought worth sharing.

Why couldn’t he write ‘shit’?

It looks like Twitter to me, which I don’t know a ton about, but maybe he was trying to get around if someone had a naughty-word filter set up?

Seeing f*ck is a lot more annoying than seeing “fuck” IMO. Are we doing a bash script or something what’s going on!??!

Am I that out of touch with today’s music scene? From that list I recognize Barry Gibb, Halestorm, and Lindsey Stirling.

…who?

I know a dozen or so of those. Are you saying you have never stumbled on a video by Die Antwoord? They are… Something different…

Not a single one of their clips I’ve seen is remotely safe for work. Good thing we are all at home I guess?

Halestorm is always fun.