Someone we know is suing GAF

Notice I named this post “A Grimoire Post”. Let the suing commence!

I’m not up to speed on my C++ but this seems wrong.

I’m pretty sure that’s a joke, though…

TA Notes:

• does not compile, ‘main’ must return int
  • no prototype or appropriate header for ‘printf’
  • nonstandard formatting style
  • no carriage return in the printed output
  • does not meet the criteria for a unit test

CompSci 101 Assignment #1 Grade: F

HAHAHAHAHA

I feel like this is a clone of that Kierkegaard guy from the Games Journalism thread.

All his double muscle has gone to his head.

Geez Cleve Blakemore - I remember him from the late 90s on usenet. Escaped to Australia so he wouldn’t be eaten by Mexican cannibals, IIRC. Down under he was to finish his magnum opus. So he is still working on Grimoire?! In a way that is crazier than all the other stuff.

Cleve is more entertaining than Derek, IMO.

Did he go after the developers of Grim Grimoire also?

That’s fantastic. Always great to hear from Cleve.

I would be scared if I were them. The man is literally indestructible.

This reminds me of why you never make fun of obsessive compulsives on TV. Because once those people start writing complaint letters they never stop.

this is the guy that is pound for pound the strongest man on the planet or something, but when you look at a picture of him he looks like he’s craving donuts

Ignoring any idiocy with Cleve, was I reading it correctly that the GAF person actually used Google as a defense of trademark? As in, “since my use appears higher in results, clearly I’m the one that has the trademark?” That’s… kinda wrong. And funny.

It’s also how Tim plans to trademark both “bottom” and “penis”.

What kind of day-job does a psychopathic person like him have?

call center?

Heh. I noticed that as well. Apparently it’s the famous “I have more mindshare”-defense…

I still treasure my memories of his usenet posts about his power lifting exercise program in which he alternates projectile vomiting and severe diarrhea. Or something to this effect. It’s been a looooooong time. Glad to see he’s still crazy.

I don’t get why you all are citing his usenet days. He was still pretty nuts when he was a member of this forum. Just do a search.

True story. I’m pretty sure I actually wrote “Actually, Cleve has a point” once.

Not only that, if you kicked his ass up into the sky he’d come back down as sunshine. That’s how awesome he is.