Space Game General All-Platform Thready Discussy Thing :)

I’ve got several hours in and have never done any PVP. I hope to avoid it entirely. I just wanna explore – which is so fun – and do missions really. But in creating an organization, we might have to have some here or there. I’m fine with that, combat is fun. So many toys.

Yeah, I just don’t want to deal with griefers or someone coming along and ruining a setup I’ve spent a lot of time putting together, etc. if it is isolated to certain sectors or something that you don’t need to go to, that’s perfect.

You don’t really lose anything when you die, only time. If you die enough times, ten I think, then you lose cargo and such.

From the dev on a Steam thread:

you can switch multiplayer modes between full, coop only and single player. So if someone is really annoying you could turn them off for a while

Ahem.

That is Mr Fuck to you, sir.

ohmy

;) just teasing…

OH wow that’s really cool, I didn’t know that!

Yes Sir, Mr. Fuck sir.

You nasty motherfucker. ;)

K apparently I’m wrong, if you die 10 times you lose pretty much everything and end up in an escape pod. Visiting a station resets your lives.

Not asking how you discovered this…

Discord.

That answer is no fun. None at all, sir.

Only 12 systems?

“People will never need more than 12 systems.”
-Space Bill Gates

dissaproving look at the missed, obvious “Bill Stargates” pun

You found the magic phrase that summons me :)

The systems are pretty substantial, made up of dozens of sectors where lots of stuff can happen.

For example, here’s a map of the first system:

I’ve spent hours in this system, and this is pretty much all I’ve seen so far. They’re freaking huge, always with stuff going on.

Have you done any video of this one since last June?

Nope, but I’ll be doing a new one soonish.

Cool, not finding much recent footage.