Space Game General All-Platform Thready Discussy Thing :)

I would pay a lot of money for new Birth of the Federation game.

I feel the same way about Klingon Academy.

Hello my gaming friends, and welcome to another wonderful week of spacey gaming! This week’s game of the week is the hotly-anticipated RTS, AI War 2! I hope to have time to make more videos during the week, but freelance work – which is great, don’t get me wrong – might prevent me from doing so. Keep an eye out on the channel or social media for new vids as they appear. :)

Moving on from pre-recorded content, here’s this week’s streaming schedule (please remember, all times are Pacific):

• Monday - 9:00 AM-12:00 PM, Deep Space Nine: The Fallen stream.
  • Tuesday - 9:00 AM-12:00 PM, Spaceland stream. 4:00 PM - Void Eclipse podcast live recording.
  • Wednesday - 9:00 AM-12:00 PM, Caves of Qud stream.
  • Thursday - 9:00 AM-12:00 PM, Alien Isolation Halloween stream. No afternoon LAN Party due to family obligations. Happy Halloween!
  • Friday - 9:00 AM-12:00 PM, Evochron Legacy stream.[/list]

You can see all of our planned upcoming streams and events on our calendar, as always!

You can watch any of these streams on Twitch, YouTube, Mixer and Steam.

Finally, in written content, I couldn’t think of a good discussion topic beyond a topic I wrote about six years ago. ;) In this week’s gaming check-in, I allow myself to strive for the balance I sorely need in my life, especially on this new road I’m taking.

That’ll do it for this week, my wonderful friends. Thanks so much as always for being amazing, and I hope to see y’all online somewhere. :)

So… Beyond Sol appears to be on sale this week for a mere fiver. Is good, I buy?

Is very good, you buy. It’s something of a space city builder and an ARPG with politics as well. VERY good, underrated game.

That said, it’s not at its historic low of $2.49. It’s easily worth a fiver, just letting you know.

Hello my beloved gaming friends, and welcome to another busy week of space gaming. This week we continue our look at the amazing and wonderful AI War 2, and I’ll have videos coming up of Exile Squadron and Space Company Simulator as well!

Moving on from pre-recorded content, here’s this week’s streaming schedule (please remember, all times are Pacific):

• Tuesday - 9:00 AM-12:00 PM, Caves of Qud stream. 4:00 PM - Star Trek Online podcast live recording.
  • Wednesday - 9:00 AM-12:00 PM, Hind stream.
  • Thursday - 9:00 AM-12:00 PM, Far Cry 5 co-op stream. 4:00 PM - Lords of Waterdeep LAN Party stream.
  • Friday - 9:00 AM-12:00 PM, Evochron Legacy stream.

You can see all of our planned upcoming streams and events on our calendar, as always!

You can watch any of these streams on Twitch, YouTube, Mixer and Steam.

Finally, in written content, this week’s discussion topic looks at the seasonality of gaming, while in my weekly gaming check-in, I have a striking realization about my own gaming introvertedness.

That’ll do it for this week, my amazing friends. Thanks as always, I love you, and I hope to see y’all online somewhere during a stream or something. :)

The pew pew pew is strong in this one.

Nice find! Thanks!

Hello my beloved gaming friends, and welcome to another week of spacey gaming goodness! This week we’re doing a one-off week, wherein we look at a different game each day in the hopes of getting it some love. :) This week we’ll start with Cerberus: Orbital Watch and move onto games like Space Company Simulator, Galaxy Crash and more throughout the week!

• Tuesday - 9:00 AM-12:00 PM, Lord of the Rings Online stream. 4:00 PM - Introvertedness and Multiplayer Gaming podcast live recording.
  • Wednesday - 9:00 AM-12:00 PM, Warhammer 40,000 Gladius stream.
  • Thursday - 9:00 AM-12:00 PM, Far Cry 2 stream. 4:00 PM - Deep Rock Galactic LAN Party stream.
  • Friday - 9:00 AM-12:00 PM, Mass Effect 2 stream.[/list]

You can watch any of these streams on Twitch, YouTube, Mixer or Steam.

Finally, in written content, this week’s discussion topic is our favorite gaming peripherals. This week’s gaming check-in has me bemused at playing one game can push me to playing a different, better game instead.

That’ll do it for this week, my delightful and wonderful friends. Thanks as always, and I hope to see y’all online somewhere during a stream or something. :)

Oliver over at eXplorminate gave Crying Suns a positive review. Not much chatter over here about the game. I liked the demo well enough but work has been demanding and not much time for fun but now I have a bit more time. Is Crying Suns worth a buy?

I myself found it boring and repetitive, but they’ve been working on improving it. I’d get it on sale if you’re really interested.

Hey, whatever happened to Void Destroyer 2, anyway? Isn’t that the 3D cell-shaded one in early access on Steam?

Yup, still being worked on. Coming together very nicely.

So you guys, this game is great:

It’s a mix of Lunar Lander and Typing of the Dead in a first-gen black and white Macintosh aesthetic. So delightful.

Oliver’s review is accurate.

I bought it Day 1 and really enjoy it, but have yet to play it since the 1.10.0 update (was too busy hunting down pumpkins in Iratus!). You can always try the demo, as well. As an added bonus, you can carry over your progress in the demo to the full game, if you decide to buy it.

Hello my wonderful gaming friends, and welcome to another week of spacey gaming! This week’s game of the week is a look at the newly-released space combat and mining game, Masteroid! I might do more videos throughout the week as well, so stay tuned to the channel if those pop up. :)

• Tuesday - 9:00 AM-12:00 PM, Invasion 2037 stream. 4:00 PM - AI War 2 interview podcast live recording.
  • Wednesday - 9:00 AM-12:00 PM, Hind stream
  • Thursday - 9:00 AM-12:00 PM, Curator Curiosities stream. 4:00 PM - Dying Light LAN Party stream.
  • Friday - 9:00 AM-12:00 PM, Mass Effect 2 stream.

You can watch any of these streams on Twitch, YouTube, Mixer or Steam.

Finally, in written content, this week’s discussion topic is our comfort food games, the games we always return to, like a Reese’s peanut butter cup. This week’s gaming check-in is kind of a mess because I didn’t know what to write, and finally, just an FYI, I’ll no longer be using tags on the website because Wordpress’ use of tags has turned to garbage.

That’ll do it for this week, my amazing friends. Thanks as always, and I hope to see y’all online somewhere during a stream or something. :)

Starpoint Gemini Warlords is on deep discount right now, but X4 just released their big beta that will end partly overhauling the game. Which would be better to invest ones time in?

I’d say X4. But then again, I’m a huge Egosoft fan.

Warlords, easily. With all the expansions you could play it forever.