Star Realms

I wouldn’t worry my son always beats me in the physical version. I find it hard to see what the other person is doing/planning! ;)

I tried to do a campaign mission in between our turns but it seems that it will not save my position when I switch back and forth. Unless I am doing something wrong.

I have to say I like this much more than Ascension. Maybe it is just easier to understand space ships and stations than constructs. :)

It feels like a big space slugfest now! Woo-Hoo!

Uh, ok. I ponied up my $5… no registration code, no e-mail, nothing. I was never asked to give an e-mail address. How is this supposed to work?

I was emailed my registration code - and I remember thinking how do they get my email - but I believe I purchased through paypal and that is how I got it? Not really sure.

I know I had to create an online account and they definitely asked my email at that point but I thought that was after i purchased it. I am really getting old - cannot remember from last night.

I believe if you select Play Online from the front menu it will get you setup.

I remember selecting play online to place the registration code.

Wow 22 attack! And you were worried! :D

Heh, nevermind, it went in my spam folder. All good.

I’m JoshL. Challenge me!

Well, that was an easy solution!

send us all a challenge when you are ready. I am an easy win. :)

@Vormithrax

Well, that really surprised me thought you had me on the ropes but I really lucked out on the draw.

Heh, soooooo close! Think i had about 40 damage coming your way on my next turn, which still means i lose.

The funniest thing I did not see the outpost - so I thought aha! I have seventeen damage to your eleven authority. Then it said kill the outpost first. So I hit the button and thought I had lost but low and behold I had 11 combat left over to your 11 authority.

Thanks for the game. It will probably be my only win with all the space sharks here on QT3. ;)

Does the game have a friends list?

No friend list currently but it is one of the most requested features so hopefully it will make it into the game at some point.

Are there plans for four player games or the special decks (In the physical one person can play against multiple people by using more than one deck - kind of like the rebellion vs the evil empire type of scenario - though I never tried it).

Damn it, why did this come out the weekend I’m away from my computer? :(

I really cannot wait for the iOS version.

Good game, indeed! There was one turn at the end in particular where you had a 5/7 chance of drawing that 6 attack blob, but didn’t draw it which let me get an extra turn with my Recycling Center, that may have been crucial for me. I wasn’t sure if the strategy of loading up on bases/outposts and ships of all colors was going to work out for me since you had decent firepower to shut them down, but fortunately for me the bases were durable enough to protect me from a lot of damage.

I really love how they made it so easy to see what cards are in both players draw and discard piles. It’s so easy to resume a game where someone hasn’t taken their turn for a while and figure out exactly what you and your opponent is trying to do strategically. The Ascension app did an OK job with this, but the fact that you can only see your opponent’s discard pile and log of the last few turns means you have sometimes have to guess about what’s going on if you can’t remember. The log in Star Realms could be a little cleaner and friendlier, but once I remember all the card names and art I will do a little better with that part. Which brings me to another minor complaint of Star Realms - a lot of the card art looks similar between cards of the same color, and the animation moves so fast that it can be hard to figure out what cards are being taken by the other player. I’m sure I’ll get more comfortable with that stuff in time.

I’ve been playing this on Android and loving it, bought the app.

Can anyone tell me how to carry across the access I’ve bought via Google Play to the windows client version? I’ve installed the Windows client and logged in to my online profile but the Campaign Chapter 2 is locked on the Windows client and accessible only on the Android version. Googling ain’t revealing the answer currently . . .

I believe you go to the Play Online section, then click on your Profile/Name in the lower left corner. You should then see an option to ‘Restore Purchases’ which will link things purchased to your profile

I see a resume game button on the main window - that seems to restart my campaign chapter on the same device. Not sure between devices.