Starbound - If Terraria was a whole galaxy

I just pre-ordered my own self. Once I read the pre-order comes with two soundtracks, I couldn’t resist.

I’ll take 2 licenses… PM me?

So the soundtrack is HUGE. 500+ MB in 62 tracks (with more to be added) and so far it’s quite lovely.

I bought the 4-pack, how do you get the soundtrack? I got the 4 keys for the game via the Humble Bundle but didn’t see anything for the music.

The key(s) take you to a humble bundle page where you download the music (and later the game). You can also link it to other humble bundle purchased you’ve made.

Ah gotcha, thanks!

If there’s room in that 4-pack or if anyone decides to get another 4-pack together, I’d like in.

I have one extra key in mine. PM me if you would like to make arrangements for it.

I’m also in for a key, thanks. PM if you have an extra or are planning on going in on the 4-pack.

I’ve been afk most of the day, is there any 4 pack slots left?

PM’ed KevinC.

4 pack slot 4 me 2 (if I can pay you with paypal).

OK , KevinC’s spare copy is gone.

UPDATED! ALL GONE!

I’ve pre-ordered a new 4 pack of the Silver Tier! 3 copies left, I have sent PMz to people above who were interested in getting in on a spare copy.

1. ME
  2. flyinj (paid, key link sent)
  3. Austin (paid, key link sent)
  4. Austin (paid, key link sent)

Money sent, thanks!

Thanks guys! :)

Ooh, hey, I’d be interested too if another slot opens up in a 4-pack.

Damn you!

I’ll host a 4-pack, but only want in on the entry tier. That will be $11.25 each. I will want two copies, so that leaves two free. Alan, are you happy with the entry tier?

That should leave one slot free for the next person to post here.

I’ll take that last slot. Entry tier is fine.

i’d like an entry tier slot from a 4 pack if anyone has one

Entry tier is fine, I’ll PM you.

STOP UPDATING THIS THREAD UNTIL THE GAME CAN BE PLAYED. Y’all are killing me. ;)