Starfield by Bethesda -- PC and Xbox exclusive -- 09/06/23

Skyrim was rated ‘restricted’ here as well. :)

It was restricted to 15+, Starfield is 18+. Luckily I’m well older than that, otherwise I’d have to get my mum to buy it for me! :)

Apparently Starfield has removed Russian language support.

Blyat!

“Jetpack sex”, I mean that’s all you really needed to know, right?

I don’t mean to kink-shame, but I’m not really into banging inanimate objects ever since an incident with a microwave, banana, and duct tape when I was but a wee lad.

Did you pay a visit to a South Korean art gallery recently by any chance?

No, no, I said banging not hanging.

Whoa

Small world!

We both learned the importance of heat moderation, I suspect.

Hey don’t yuk someone’s yum.

Once you’ve had jetpack, you don’t go back.

Bare Jetbackpack?

We’re all bored this morning

Here’s the full ESRB statement, for shit and giggles…

The full ESRB listing is as follows:
This is an open-world role-playing game in which players assume the role of a miner tasked with finding Artifacts across the galaxy. From first-/third-person perspectives, players interact with various characters, complete quests, and search for supplies while battling enemies (e.g., humans, robots, alien creatures). Players use futuristic guns, lasers, axes, and explosives to kill enemies. Combat is fast-paced, with frequent gunfire, cries of pain, and explosions. Attacks on some enemies can result in blood-splatter effects; several environments depict blood stains on the ground around corpses. The game contains some suggestive material in the dialogue, and after sharing a bed with characters (e.g., “Life is a sexually transmitted disease that’s a hundred percent fatal”; “I’m all for getting a little wild, but next time let’s try it without the jetpacks”; “Talk about seeing stars, whew… that was amazing.”). A fictional drug (Aurora) is prominent in the game, with a section involving players’ characters working in an illicit drug lab; players can also obtain Aurora by stealing or buying it from vendors (consuming Aurora results in a distortion effect on the screen). The words “f**k” and “bullsh*t” appear in the game.

I also expect the latter words to be uttered when the game releases, mostly from the players seeing the state it was released in. As well as some of those post-coital lines being in line for becoming the next arrow-to-the-knee meme.

Eh, let’s play a little song here. I have JUST the track…

Who doesn’t love futuristic axes?

Sex scenes of any kind are new for Bethesda, aren’t they? You could marry people in Skyrim, but there was no mention of consummating the marriage. The Lusty Argonian Maid was the dirtiest thing in the game.

Apparently you never read the one book detailing kajiit anatomy.

Daggerfall though…

I kind of got from the description that you do no more than share a bed with someone (I would think similar to Fallout 4 (?) where sleeping next to your SO gave you some bonus). There are no ‘sex scenes’, just the comments listed after you wake up. And they’re suggestive, but not what I would call ‘M’ worthy (although I do like the STD w/ 100% fatalaty rate one).

Sure, we don’t know what it will look like, but just another npc mentioning that sex happened seems to be a step up.