State of Decay 2 - Time is your worst enemy

I decided to refund this (which I’m guessing may be futile) largely based on the stuff you described. The entire thing smacks of laziness. There are the same bugs from the first game still rearing their head 5 years later, that is inexcusable IMHO.

Also I don’t really mind the zombies are legion basically and continue to creep in after you “clear” an area but the literal teleportation within viewing distance is comically lame. Like they just beamed down from another dimension 10 ft away from you. Especially the ones that appear when opening boxes etc. too loudly.

Likewise, the base defense leaves much to be desired with the non-functional watch towers. The game is a step backward in many ways from the first game and other than map size and slightly updated graphics adds nothing new to the equation.

I never played the expansions for the first game so I’m inclined to pick up Year One for like what? 7 dollars I think you can it now in bundles than dropping 30 on this turd that needs polishing, big time.