STEAM SUMMER SALE 2017, June 22-July 5

I do love puzzle games. I’ll check out the thread.

Ah, gotcha, sorry - your reaction made me think it was really personal when someone bought it.

I looked into it, myself, and it seems pretty neat. The price is right, but I want to see what all goes on sale as I only have $60 to spend for the entire sale, so I have to be pretty judicial.

Well, I really love the game, and want more people to play it so

1. Hopefully they’ll enjoy it as well and
  2. To support continued development so more DLC comes out.

So I’m super jazzed about it. :)

15 minutes till the servers seize up and the store page doesn’t load!

Its pretty funny how most of my Steam games are updating right now - Every trick counts!

I had to reboot my laptop earlier, for the first time in ages, which restarted the Steam client. This was at 11:30AM Eastern. It failed to connect to Steam a few times before it finally got through. It’s already begun.

Is there a meta game this year, like a badge hunt kind of thing? I always get caught up in that.

The few things I saw before the site crashed were nothing spectacular. Maybe other games still hadn’t updated.

The silly thing is the store doesn’t even update all the prices for an hour. There’s no rush.

My Steam Android app still works, but no new games on my wish list are on sale that weren’t on sale before noon, so I don’t think the discounts have kicked in yet.

I’ll check back on the app in an hour, they should have the kinks worked out by then.

I may be dead in an hour.

Huh. Wondered why very little of my wish list was on sale.

Yes stickers!

Yep. Every Steam sale this happens - just gotta wait for the actual sale prices to start trickling around. I was looking at Warhammer DLC and on one page I see it’s on sale and on the store page it still isn’t. We have all the time in the world - with no flash sales you may as well just wait a few days and look around then, even. Or at least later tonight.

Firewatch for $9. I think the chances it’s going to be in the Humble Monthly in the next couple months is very high.

Yeah, the reason I haven’t bought Firewatch or This War of Mine in recent sales is that I’m sure they’ll show up in some Humble Bundle soon enough.

Is there a way for me to send a cash gift to a friend in steam? Or perhaps a digital gift card where I do not need to actually mail something to him.

Only 25% off for The Surge. I guess that one’s waiting until winter.

How would you send cash to someone through Steam?

To answer your question about getting them Steam credit, I don’t think you can do that. You can buy them a game and gift it to them, but sending them actual store credit I don’t think is a thing.