STEAM Summer Sale 2018

Cross post from the bargain thread!

DEAL RED ALERTS

Battletech Digital Deluxe $10.39 , registers on STEAM

And its DEAD.

I wouldn’t give Battletech to my worst enemy!

I’m kidding. Just messing with @Balasarius.

Yeah. Get this game. Then forget about sleep. Just saying.

Everyone who is financial able should own at least one of Illwinter’s Dominions game and Battletech. I really don’t know anything else that really screams Qt3 to me as much as those two games.

https://i.imgur.com/Tqs4FiQ.gif

BTW, see this thread on Reddit to add exactly 30 bucks to your Steam Wallet: https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/8srim9/steam_get_5_off_30_at_steam_when_you_pay_with/e11qh3h/?st=jion62le&sh=42c54b25

First click and the link that @stusser posted above, and click the button there to save the offer.

You can do “pasting into the console” thing or just inspect the link that adds funds and change the data in it to 3000 from the default 2500 (for the $25 link), save it, then click it. Also, don’t pick My Paypal acct but just PayPal.

Yep, the $5 off $30 paypal code makes Shadow of War Gold Edition in my price range @ $28.99
The story DLC in the gold edition is apparently very good.

Gonna bite finally.

No purchases for me yet, but I did trick out my… Salien… with some sweet lion paws and a little hat.

I’ve been eyeing Pathfinder Adventures for a while. I like the card game well enough, and maybe this would save me from endless shuffling. And it’s recently come to my attention that I should seriously consider picking up Furi and Super Hexagon.

Meanwhile, does anyone have any experience with Heroes of Hammerwatch? And is there an obvious winner between Spellspire and Letterquest: Grimm’s Journey Remastered?

Also ResetERA has a hidden gems thread going on for the sale. Let others find you great deals! Bookmark it!

That thread lost of a lot of creds right off by throwing a recommandation for OneShot.

Sometimes they are hidden for a reason! ;)

I know that @BrianRubin loves Orbital Racer to pieces.

513be4dbaeb5472f367ab69f42be3460

Dangit. Minit was discounted more earlier in the day and then they reduced it to -10%.

I will give it a shot:

Satellite Reign - technical issues, slowdowns

Democracy 3 - boring and random, terrible
Pandora: First Contact - mediocre 4x, mods for Civ IV are better

Endless Space 2 (I’m a big Stellaris fan, so that might color your feedback) - played 3 hours, went back to Stellaris
Block’hood - played 30 minutes, went back to anything else
Tyranny - decent

Aven Colony - gets repetitive fast

Picked up the one piece of New Vegas DLC I didn’t have, the new Wolfenstein, and Slay the Spire.

What does the Gold Edition have? I bit on the vanilla version at 30 bucks and have already put in more than 30 hours.

How are you figuring that price on the Gold Edition BTW? Is it that discounted if you buy it all in one go? I guess for this game they’re not discounting the DLC for people who already own the game. :sadface:

picked up Witcher 3 Game of The Year… funny thing is, GOTY edition is cheaper that Witcher 3 base game… happy happy!

Shadow of War Gold Edition

$33.99 - $5 paypal credit = $28.99

Gold edition has all the dlc. ALL OF IT.

6-21-2018%2010-09-52%20PM

Wow, serves me right for not waiting. :-(

Save that quote for when it will be early reveal for the Humble Monthly, next september!