Steam Trading Cards

Yep, much obliged.

I’m also trading for these:

Need 2,6
Have 4,11

Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/arrendek/

If anyone sees a Steam Winter Sale card in my inventory that they need, just make a trade with me and I’ll likely accept anything.

Sent you a couple of trade offers, @robc04

Accepted 'em

Much appreciated! You helped me save some time! <3

So, I’m up for trading
Have: 9 and 11
Need 1, 2, 3, 4, 8 and 10

@arrendek, I guess I’ll trade 9 and 11 for 1 and 8 with you.

I’m done making badges this time around. I still have a bunch of cards leftover, so if you need one just trade me 1-for-1 for anything. Act fast though, as I’ll probably list everything I have left sometime later this evening so I can make a buck or so before the end of the event.
SlainteMhath on Steam.

Does anyone have any Bionic Dues cards? I’m missing Epic Science (4 of 6) and then I’ll have the set.

I sent a trade request. Not sure if I selected the correct cards since I did it all in my phone. Just reject it if I messed it up.

That’s it. I’ still have a ways to go it seems.

Still need 2 more cards but I don’t think I’m going to make it.

Need 2 and 4.

Maybe you already know about this, but have you tried using a card exchange service like Steam Trade Matcher for your missing cards? It is a bit overloaded right now but it’s generally responsive and the bots are pretty fast.

I don’t have any duplicates to trade. I don’t know how hard or easy it will be to trade none winter sale cards for winter sale cards right now.

So I’m coming 5 years late to this, but I decided to use an application to idle and obtain steam cards to sell them. It’s easier than I thought, it doesn’t have to download or run the game really. I got 5€ in a day, I guess by the end of next week I will have 25€. Not bad I guess, that’s funds for my next buy.

What games are you idling? I thought games only drop 3 cards and that’s it?

I am glad I’m not that desperate for money.

There’s an app you can get that will automatically cycle through all of your Steam games, idling each one until you reach the card limit for it.

But that’ll ruin the playtime stat! How will I know if I’ve actually played those games or not ? :(

Indeed. That’s the main reason I stay away from that particular source of wealth.