Steam Winter Sale 2018

I also highly recommend AC : Syndicate, which is the last real AC game (its around 45 hours long). Origins and Odyssey are very different from the old games and both are easily 100+ hour massive open world affairs each.

Maybe this is why I like Odyssey so much, couldn’t click with AC1 so I just didn’t play any of the others.

Ahhh the first game where if you touched water you de-synchronized. And then they put like a quarter of the objectives in the game over water jumping areas. :D

should I get Prison Architect ??

Grabbed the more-serious business sim Project Hospital. Busy season at both jobs as I slide into retirement, so all of that, plus the move to Mexico, should keep me occupied for the next month until Jon Shafer starts banging on the door.

If you like the style of game, it is excellent. A lot of folks are put off by the theme, which is understandable, but if you can get past it (or mod around it - check out the Star Wars detention block mod) you can get a lot of gameplay from it.

I grabbed Slay the Spire and now I think I may be addicted…

Also (cause pixels LK) Deathwar 3000 Redux etc etc. Both super cheap.

I may get Slay the Spire because the reception seems to be overwhelmingly positive. But I just bought Book of Demons and I’ve started getting back into GalCiv 3.

I did the same ($9.50 from GMG, thanks LK!). It’s interesting, but I’m not quite as immediately positive as you. So far the sense of being a more limited Monster Slayers is hard to shake, much will depend on the meta-progression and the extent of long-term deck control. Monster Slayers was always too limited with the deck building.

Vin it just seemed it progressed well. It’s a great “oh by the way what do I want to play” game. We’ll see. A good sign? I want to play those cards better thinking when I am not playing.

Canuck? What do you think of GalCiv3? You have all the dlc?

Allow me to recommend checking Greenmangaming, Fanatical, and Humble before you buy anything direct from Steam. There are plenty of smaller games those sites don’t offer (and honestly, GMG has the best price on most of what they do), but on the stuff they have you’re generally looking at a price that starts a bit below what Steam is charging and then knocking it down another 10-15% with a coupon. And it’s nearly all Steam keys anyhow.

All in one that seems better than isthereanydeal…

Mah wallet it hurts!

Quick example of 3030 deathwar mentioned above, site tells you all the places the game is for sale and if its a historical low price!

LK! recommend as many as you can! I grabbed Deathwar!

Ohhhhhhhh, excellent tool and game. Thank you!

This site is also so much more mobile friendly than Isthereanydeal too.

I’ll go over my wishlist better tomorrow, its ballooned again to over 300 games. D:

Here are a few I’ve been watching, some are priced mighty temptingly.

Also everyone should own these 2 games by now:

Yeah I saw it mentioned earlier today either on Reddit or ResetERA , only messed with it for a few minutes but it just works so much better. And then it also recommends games you might like based on what you were price checking, VERY DANGEROUS!

Other people could probably answer your question better than me. I just putter around in it. I don’t have the latest DLC but I do have the one that really polished up the game a lot. I wish the exploration was more interesting. I basically tear around in my explorer and get money and experience for my unit. Perhaps if the flavor text was more…flavorful? Perhaps I need to watch a good Let’s Play. Space games tend not to be as intuitive for me as games like Civ.

Man, that site is going to cost save me so much money.

Picked up 3030 Deathwar. I have a copy of the 2014 version, but never got far into it.