Strange Brigade - Rebellion, 1930's, co-op, hordes

I need to find time to play! Maybe this week! How is the co-op I haven’t tried it at all.

Played with Tom and enjoyed it quite a bit

He carry you along like normal? ;)

Unfair, if you watch the last stream of them together you can see that McMaster is very good at puzzles.

BxrN3

Watch it, you’ll see

Found it!

Skip to 6:35

Yeah I saw! :D

A perfect example of a great game with JUST enough content at the start to let them know they had a game …. then expansions and addons. I am not complaining but there does seem to be a new model here.

“Let’s get enough out to get them to like it – then start the dlc… we can test if the game is good and they can pay to add on”

And I think about it maybe there is nothing wrong with that.

I dunno, most Rebellion games are pretty much fully fleshed out. The dlc just adds more quality content. :)

Sniper Elite 3 , Sniper Elite 4, and now this all have had the same degree of content roll out.

LK my impression was “Strange Brigade” was sadly short of long term content. I am wrong so often it takes my breath away. Am I wrong?

I’ve played the game some. There are several levels - maybe a dozen or so. Plus 4 characters immediately, with 4 more having been released as DLC. Several upgrades in day one. I think the gameplay is a bit same-y, but it’s a fun time with friends.

Final part of the 3 part dlc is out, a new character, also they added photo mode!

Just started playing this with a friend. Very fun horde shooter. It relies a bit much on farming for replayability but it isn’t too bad when the fighting is fun and you can ramp up the difficulty. We really enjoy some of the puzzles as a break from the constant shooting.

Under $10 at Gamergate now…

@Mellified let me know the whole pack is 7.99 before taxes on Steam. So, I bought it.