Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

018 - This is Always so Hard

Our fearless heroes are joined by Duke to do battle with bugs, talk waifus, and cover all the news from Gamescomm. There’s contest drama and touching personal stories and just regular touching too!

I wonder if that was intentional or a typo…

That’s how it’s actually spelled.

Oh hey I did mis-spell it!

tee hee…

fatheadbig

Jm is streaming Griftlands with an open jukebox. FYI.

I am not his shill… but I have to admit he’s been streaming for 6 plus straight hours. He’s died so many times I have lost count. But you can request a song!

Streaming some Call of Duty Alpha right now…

Enjoy some Gears of War 4 with @Eric_Majkut and, yours truly, Jason “Alabama Thor” McMaster

Just noticed that the RiffTrax channel on Twitch is doing the original Night of the Living Dead (colorized, if that matters to the purists): https://www.twitch.tv/rifftrax

Fantasy General WHO? Oh, 2!

019 - What Really Grinds My Gears

The hosts are not joined by naMofNi as guest host this week. They rally to overcome the crushing disappointment. The discussion covers news, releases, and a touching Gears of War retrospective.

I reviewed the Logitech Pro X Gaming headset for HomeTheaterForum over the past few weeks. Spoiler alert, I reaalllly liked them. GREAT value for $129!

I’m celebrating 20 years of Dreamcast with a ghetto CRT and disc based stream of the system. You should even be able to hear the whirring and clicking of the Dreamcast GD-ROM drive!

I know Tom streams on a Monday so maybe use a Twitch split with both of us on?!

I’ll be watching chat on a nearby PC screen. It’s pretty ghetto but I think the games will look good. It may come and go here a bit at the start just in case it’s not up when you log in… I will be talking along with gameplay and sound running but will mainly let the games do the talking.

Playing Modern Warfare. Stop in when Tom is done.

020 - GearsLand 3/5
Our intrepid adventures brave the News, delve into their Playlists, and write a love letter to Borderlands 3!

Our very own Jason McMaster is streaming Volcanoids!

I know I’m doing it right on top of Tom’s stream tonight, but I will be streaming Untitled Goose Game here in a matter of minutes. If you want to check out the pointless silliness, you know where to find it!

Thanks for the host, @Jason_McMaster!

Goose Game is fun, and full of clever stuff. I kind of wish it combined all the scenarios into one big open world to mess with however you like. Granted, some of the stuff you can pull only works in a mostly contained ecosystem…

Happy to help!

And missed it, dang.