Stupid personal romantic advice

You friend needs glasses.

ElGuapo is the Chuck Norris of dating.

Why are you just considering all of this 3 months later?

This ship has sailed unless you end up in a random gathering with her again.

Hippo: My guess, alcohol was involved.

When I first read this post, I thought you had typed vaginas. ><

Errr, if this was months ago, how were you playing Rock Band…

Anyway, if you’re into (what little you know of) her, look for another opportunity/party/whatever, and see how things play out. Sharing hobbies/interests and just happening to be around each other is the age old way of hooking up. The “loyalty” angle seems like pure anxiety – after all she can decide for herself, it’s not like you can call “dibbs” on a woman.

UH

OH

(uh-oh)

[quote=“Tyjenks QT3ed”]

I’d send her a check the box email.
[ol]
[li]Like[/li][li]Dislike[/li][li]Shit, Bonerz?[/ol][/li][/quote]

Or maybe you wouldn’t want to.

After 3 months, you should re-introduce yourself. She’s still fair game, but you need to work off the assumption that she doesn’t remember you, and start from scratch. Which may be a good thing, considering the conversation you first quoted. ;-)

Tell your friend (and you) that long-distance relationships don’t count (for anything).

She’s boning guys nonstop back where she lives (because she’s hot).

God… and people say I’m retarded.

Depends on how good the friend is. If he’s like a brother, and you know he’s interested, you should at least let him know. Otherwise, if they haven’t even gone on a date and he hasn’t asked you to stay away, you have to go for it.

Not if they stayed in touch as acquaintances, which would explain how they played Rock Band.

Negative Answer: Jesus Christ, who cares. He needs to get to the point where he can adequately summarize it to us before he asks for help. If he’s confused enough about it to post that first thing, he needs more perspective than we can give him.

Positive Answer: …

No really, Positive Answer: Call her. If she’s flirty with you like she was when you were playing Rock Band, she feels comfortable enough with you to let you know. Now take it to the level that you’re interested in by asking her out, and avoid getting stuck in the dreaded Friend Zone.

Shed some light. How would you go about contacting her? Did she give you an email address or telephone number? If she did and you haven’t contacted her by now, you’re totally oblivious (providing said communication paths are correct).

Time to give her the ole’ “Hey! I lost your number\email address but found it in my jacket pocket otherwise I would have contacted you earlier. Interested in going out sometime?”

You have nothing to loose by asking dude. Worst she can say is “No” or “I have a boyfriend”. IMO you should go for it because you gave your friend 3 months already. If they aren’t together then: Fair Game.

Heh, if that were the case it would be an excuse, but they met through work and both still work at the same place.

(The bit about waiting at the rail station is confusing now that I think about it. We were waiting for her to go have dinner together. I was the designated third weel that evening)

Just remember, first night, give her the Emeril, to set the tone.

Remember the part in that Nick Hornby novel where the record store guy gets back with his ex after her dad dies, and he’s freaked because they’re having sex where the ex’s dad always used to take her as a child?

So do you have any kind of history with hard drives? Here’s mine: in 1996, my first computer was a 166 Mhz Hewlett-Packard with a whopping 16 MB RAM, and a 2 GB hard drive. When I heard they were making a 80 gig hard drive, I laughed and thought, “Who’d trust that much data to a hard disk?”

Yeah, so I was wrong.

I’m not sure how it works but sometimes web forum posts are so poorly written that you can see the fog rolling off them when you’re only two words in. The OP in this thread is just such a post.

Drink less or lurk more, the decision is yours!

I’m totally with you in every way but for the fog. Que? The fog of confusion? The mist of inanity?

That’s my next poem, by the way, “The Mist of Inanity”.