Summoner Wars iOS!

This game is really doing a number on my iphone’s battery

The AI turns cause the battery indicator to drop while you watch. Like the fuel gauge on a dragster!

Also Jungle Elves (that name, really?) 4evuh.

So started playing the fallen. They are interesting. Got my ass kicked by the ai 4 games in a row before I started to figure out how to play them.

I am thinking we need a third thread called:

Summoner Wars Trash Talk - brag about how you are beating up poor old GeeWhiz (geetop).

;>)

@Jorune

Good Game!

Thanks for playing with me. My first time playing on Game Center.

@ Justin Fletcher

Thanks for playing (and beating me) in that unsolicited game. Why did I think your summoner was gonna stay there on the last turn!? /headslap

You guys probably want a league for this, don’t you.

Did you shell out a buck yet? Two words WORTHIT WORTHIT.

Just a buck? He should have bought the entire bundle already.

Dave, did we ever tell you, you’re the best? Perkins for President!

I tried to tell him that, but he shrugged it off. Sometimes greatness is thrust upon you.

The intrigue of his running mate for V.P?

I’m working on the league thread. :)

You are a saint among men.

Oh stop!

How many days does it generally take to complete a game?

Also, are we going to get effed up the b by expansions and mini-purchases and that sort of thing, throwing a league into disarray as none of us know what the other people own?

One day, I shall own an iPad and be able to partake in these tournaments. Until then, it’s another marbles tournament for me.

It can be really quick. I feel like the average number of turns tends to be around 12. On Friday when I had time to just sit and play I got through around 10 games in one day. Mark L and I played a couple games in almost real-time and those each took about a half-hour.

As for getting effed up from people having different decks and expansions, I doubt it’ll be a huge problem. I’m quite certain the game will let you play against people who own factions you don’t.

Thanks!

The league has begun!