Synthetik - Tactical, Top Down shooter

Damn straight.

Coming to appreciate the Commando more, haven’t given the other classes much of a try if any. Defense quests are too brutal compared to the others.

I haven’ tried much more than the Sniper. Some of the classes look like they are geared more for multiplayer though.

The double dash and vibroblade of the Commando are very, very good.

I’m kind of addicted to this. Raider might be my favorite class. I’ve made it to the place with weird crystals, after the second boss fight.

Ok, I’m done with Jamming as a difficulty modifier. It always seems to happen a the worst possible times, like just now when I was basically one shot away from beating a boss, and I died before I could clear the jam.

For those who don’t follow their discord, the devs shared an update on the game. Sounds like things are going really well, more content is on the way.

Summary

Hey @everyone !
First we again want to welcome all the new Players, we are very glad to have you on board!
We want to thank all the reviewers and celebrate breaking 95% on Steam, this is really the dream coming true. :partying_face:
And of a big shoutout to the glorious SsethTzeentach and his sick video production skills!

Headsup:

• :Upgradekit: A crash fix update was deployed on Friday fixing all crashes we got logs for up to that point.
  • More improvements for online coop are on the way
  • With the new players, plans will change a bit in the Synthetik Roadmap:
    ->The “Ultimate” Update (Known as 25) will no longer be for the Console Launch.
    Console will be moved to give us time to focus on the PC version for the moment (more announcements for console coming soon).
    U25 will be split into at least 2 Updates, contain even more total content and overall definitely more great things for Synthetik than previously planned!

:zap: This means: The Next Update, “INTEL” is expected in 2 weeks!

• Long awaited Weapon Perk Descriptions + Perk overhaul & perk depth increase!
  • Big Weapon variant overhaul in fancy Floppy disc style in all detailed glory!
  • 2 new rare Enemies, including the Doomba
  • One Try daily random loadout run
  • Armor Rework
  • Maaaybe the achievements that were planned for ultimate, but no promise
  • A couple of the usual balance changes, and more!
    There will be a beta a couple days prior for testing.

The new reach will be fully utilized in expanding the Synthetik universe and we have great plans that will now definitely
become noticeably easier to accomplish but more about that at a later point. Just don’t forget to be in the newsletter to not miss any important things :smile: )
Thats it! See you ingame!

• Taro & Shrike

Awesome!

Synthetik just got a big Ultimate update and $5 sale on Steam.

Cool, I should reinstall.