Tainted Grail: Conquest, Wyrdness galore

Nicely done!

I finished up tier 1 with the summoner a while ago. Who are you going to try next?

Hmm, I may do one more run as the original class just to see what difficulty 2 brings to the table, but then after that switch to another class. I think I’ve got around 4-5 unlocked since I did play some that I lost.

I was surprised to see that less than 10% on steam have played wyrdhunter to level 20. Nearly a third have beaten the third guardian, but I guess most are using other classes

Finished tier 2. Almost bought the farm during a fight I triggered during an event, largely because of a complete inability to get my abomination out on the field, which slowed things way down. I desperately need some card removal.

And… run complete!

Boss damage: 19397

Three more classes unlocked. Zealot next, probably, or maybe sentinel.

Went with zealot. Struggling a bit, early.

Can’t believe I’m in tier 1 of my third run and just got to pet Woolsey

Anyone playing for score? The top for the Necro is over 4M but I only reached 40K with mine.

None of my runs, or my friends’ runs appear on my leaderboard for some reason. It’s not the first game this has happened with.

Did you kill the True Boss firs?

Then the damage you do to the boss will be your score.

I have killed the 4th boss and got a screen with a score. Is that the true boss?

He’s talking about the one you need the hearts for

So then I didn’t get that far because I think I just got a heart I think for the first one I killed.

Any progress, @robc04? Finished the second tier of run #3. I’ve now get a full village and a whole bunch of quests going on. Doing fine with zealot, but things can go sideways in a hurry if my armor gets debuffed. I need to figure out which enemies do that so I can prioritize them.

I haven’t played much since last time. I think I’m just about done with tier one of the second difficulty. I started playing some Old World. Now, I don’t think I’ll have any playtime until after July 9th. Glad you’re making progress!

Third run complete. All characters unlocked. No idea who I want to play next. Pathfinder doesn’t appeal to me much and Berserker isn’t really my playstyle (though it can be super strong). Just played one of the archers, so blood Mage or Necro, maybe?

Pathfinder is actually really fun and have a few different playstyles. I’m doing one on difficulty 16 now with blocking chaining. It’s crazy because one miss block means you’re dead of lost 50% of your life.

My absolute favorites are the Necros and Blood Mage. Necros are tough to figure out at first but once you do they’re insanely strong. The best thing is they both play nothing alike.

Finally, after 70 hours I got the True Ending. This game is amazing.

Nice! Really a shame this one hasn’t gotten more attention. I don’t think it has the same curb appeal as some of the others at a glance, but it truly is something special, imo.

Btw, @Hereafter which starting summon do you like with Necro and blood Mage? I used golem with summoner.

Use Golem. Let me know if you need some advice. Necros are a completely different playstyle then anything you played before. Took me 3-4 tries to really master it…

Yeah, I actually started a golem run earlier after I posted. Feels relatively safe so far, but slow.

Picked this up based on the recommendations in this thread and I’m glad I did! Didn’t love my first run but it’s been growing on me. I tried the Summoner but thought it was pretty boring, but that run unlocked the Sentinel, which really clicked with me. To the point of clearing all 4 bosses on my first run there.

Nice going!

@Hereafter was there a nerf to Necro recently? On a stream from a couple of weeks ago, Lich form gave three energy. Fandom wiki also says three. In game it is 1. Can’t find any patch notes about this change. It must have been in 1.01, when minion summon levels were reduced.

I don’t think there’s a change. When you get to level 10 and 20 you can select passives that gives Liches more energy. Plus you can get another passive randomly that gives Liches an additional energy. You can end up with 11 energy if you play your cards right. 3 + 4 + 4 (Imps).